1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mill work ???

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by lonerkennels, Aug 17, 2005.

1. how much food and or red cell or any other supplement you give a 35lb dog when working them on a mill? to get them in shape for a show. how much do you feed a 35lb dog when you dont work em? im getting 2 dogs in shape 4 a show its the first time ive done it so any and all advise would be helpfull. im useing a slatmill. how can you tell if you over work your dog without a heart monator? thier up to 1 hour now im stalling them thier till i get all u'alls advise thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2005
  2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Hmmmm smells like fish.

3. aways someone reading into something that aint thier conformation show

4. idgie

idgie Big Dog

thanks lonerkennels for clarifying that you are conditioning for a conformation show, since this site does not allow any discussion of practices related to dogfighting.

5. SORRY people about the wording of my ??? i would like to know you routine when you get your dogs in shape for a conformation show this is the first time for me conditioning a dog and all i know is what ive learned on the enternet and a few good people that ive talked with i dont wanna mess my dogs up doing it alone so if you dont mind helping me out let me know how you do it so i can aply some if not all to me thanks for your help sorry again about the wording