1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mill Types

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by RedNoseGurl, Sep 24, 2007.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Well i tried to google this thats why im posting......LOL...couldnt find jack on mills on the net.....all im getting is info on puppymills LMAO

could someone post up different kinds of mills....pros and cons of each.

Justice has an electric one.....well its mine and she loves it....i just dont feel she is getting the work out she could be....i feel the electric one is helping her run on it etc....

Ive had great results with it dont get me wrong.....im just looking to buy another and see how that goes....couldnt hurt right ?

I was thinking of building one....but i see from other posts no one likes to share there designs......but i got the rollers....i might try and build one.....maybe.....LOL

Onionhead...you have mail too hehe

Ang

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

well if possible id try the dog on the mills first. mills are expensive. slatmills run around the 1 grand area, and good carpet mills around the 250-500 price.

3. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

I was at my friends house watching her dog.....and i dont think she would have any problem with it.....her electric one makes as much noise as the slate one she has....

Justice loves her electric one...im just wondering what each one does....

4. diva

diva CH Dog

5. Unleashed

Unleashed Pup

There is a guy her in BR that is selling a slatmill, I think he wants around $300 for it, if you are interested.

6. cdzenga

cdzenga Pup

Guy still got it??