1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by SLICK WILLIE, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

Re: Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

Feds: Dog fights held at Vick property since '02[​IMG]

NFL.com wire reports
    [​IMG]

SURRY, Va. (July 6, 2007) -- A property owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was used as the "main staging area for housing and training the pit bulls involved" in an alleged dogfighting operation, according to court documents.

The papers, filed by federal authorities, give details for the first time about what authorities contend was a long-running dogfighting venture. Vick is not named in the documents.

Federal agents searched the property for a second time, using a backhoe to dig in an area about 10 feet wide by 20 feet wide. They finished their work at about 4:30 p.m. and declined to answer reporters' questions as they left.

The documents filed July 2 in U.S. District Court in Richmond and obtained four days later by The Associated Press contain the address of the Vick property that has been at the center of the investigation.

According to the documents, dog fights have been sponsored by "Bad Newz Kennels" at the property since at least 2002. For the events, participants and dogs traveled from South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, New York, Texas and other states.

Members of the venture also knowingly transported, delivered and received dogs for animal fighting, the documents state.

Fifty-four pit bulls were recovered from the property during searches in April, along with a "rape stand," used to hold dogs in place for mating; an electric treadmill modified for dogs; and a bloodied piece of carpeting, the documents said.

The documents said the fights usually occurred late at night or in the early morning and would last several hours. The winning dog would win from "100's up to 1,000's of dollars," and participants and spectators also bet on the dogfights.

Before fights, the participating dogs of the same sex would be weighed and bathed, according to the filings. Opposing dogs would be washed to remove any poison or narcotic placed on the dog's coat that could affect the other dog's performance. Sometimes participants would not feed a dog before the fight to "make it more hungry for the other dog," the documents said.

Fights would end when one dog died or with the surrender of the losing dog, which was sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method, according to the documents. The property has an aboveground swimming pool, and investigators were seen looking into the pool during the second search.

During a June search of the property, investigators uncovered the graves of seven pit bulls that were killed by members of "Bad Newz Kennels" following sessions to test whether the dogs would be good fighters, the documents said.

Members of "Bad Newz Kennels" also sponsored and exhibited fights in other parts of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, New Jersey and other states, the filings said.

On Vick's Web site, he lists his birthplace as Newport News, Va., "a.k.a. BadNews."

In this investigation, federal agents used shovels and heavy equipment to search the Vick property, where an informant told authorities as many as 30 dogs could be buried.

A backhoe-front loader was brought in and used to excavate a cleared area on the property. The material found to be of interest was transferred into numerous large, ice-filled coolers and loaded into a rental truck, which left the property.

Some of the investigators wore T-shirts reading: "Federal Agent USDA-OIG."

An Associated Press reporter and photographer viewing the investigation from a helicopter could not clearly identify the evidence being collected.

Investigators were digging in an area about 50 yards behind the large white house on the property. About 15 people could be seen on the property, which includes several kennels surrounded by pens made of metal fencing, other kennels and outbuildings.

Located in southeast Virginia, the expansive property has a metal gate at the entrance and a white plastic fence around the perimeter. The fence and a large two-story building painted black behind the home obscured the work of investigators.

More than 15 vehicles were on the property, including the rental truck and at least one Virginia State Police evidence collection truck.

Corinne Geller, a spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police, said state authorities were working with federal investigators in an "assistance capacity."

Vick has said he rarely visited the property. No charges have been filed.

During an April 25 raid at the property, about half the dogs were tethered to car axles with heavy chains that allowed them to get close to each other, but not to have contact, an arrangement typical for fighting dogs, according to an affidavit.

Later, Surry County officials secured a search warrant based on an informant's information about dogs being buried on the property, but never acted on it because prosecutor Gerald G. Poindexter said he had concerns with the wording of the document.

On June 7, the day that warrant expired, federal officials executed their own with the help of state police investigators.

Poindexter publicly questioned the federal government's interest in a dogfighting case. He suggested Vick's celebrity was the draw and raised race as a possible motivation. Poindexter and Vick are black, as is Sheriff Harold Brown.

Poindexter, on vacation in Louisiana, said by telephone he was unaware of the latest search and was still pursuing what he called a parallel investigation. He said he assumed Surry County and federal officials eventually will share their evidence.

Vick initially said he had no idea the property might have been used in a criminal enterprise and blamed family members for taking advantage of his generosity. He also put the house up for sale and reportedly sold it quickly, although there is no record that the sale has closed. Vick has since declined to talk about the investigation.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2007, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserv

2. Dog

Dog Pup

So what has Vick done to deserve all the media hype and people talking stuff about him?

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

He's done enough to get some snitch informants to rat him out.

Here was my reply on another board to that same article:

When will the media stick to reporting facts & quit throwing in their bogus lies & mumbo jumbo crap? After reading the following statemnets, I can no longer give a flying flip because who knows what the truth is since the following are outright made-up lies?

--we've got one

--you're kidding me, right? If my dogs don't eat for a day, they don't resort to cannibalism.

--Do they have actual evidence of this? Or are they just using "methods to kill the losing dog" information printed out by the HSUS? Either state what you've got facts on, or leave it out.....no need to give ideas out to the future scumbags of America.

--If all they found were dead bodies, how do they know the dogs were just rolled for a bit & then killed? Are they psychic? Again, state the facts & only what you've got evidence to back up.

--Hm. My dogs are chained up to where they can't reach each other because most of them are DA & that is the whole point of the setup....so they can't get into tiffs & fights with each other. What would be the purpose of chaining up 2 dogs to where they can physically interact? My dogs aren't fighting dogs & I am not a dogfighter, but yet according to this article I am. [​IMG] Again, chains don't abuse dogs....they are inanimate object incapable of doing such harm. PEOPLE abuse/neglect dogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  4. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

is that normal for breeding? not sure...my bro just said when he read about it, the way they described it was the dog was hooked up to some thing and was strapped in from both sides so the dog couldnt move, and several male pits took turns doing the femal....sounds kind of mean to me. never heard of breeding like that before!

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

The device is a breeding stand and is VERY common with breeders of all breeds. It is also true that a female will get bred to more than 1 male, but not gangbang style.

Mean??? LOL You wanna see mean, try breeding a difficult bitch with no breeding stand. It is a tool of a responsible dog owner/breeder that for the best interest of all parties involved.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  6. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

LMAO:D:D:D:D

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

A breeding stand is simply a safe way to breed dogs, who may have other things on their mind at the moment. What is mean, is when either the male or female get excited, move quickly in a tie (when the dogs are physically tied together and unable to move, for some of you questioning), and injure the stud dogs penis, tear the vagina of the female dog, or both. It's better to be safe than sorry, we always immobilize the rear end where a breeding is occuring if possible. Normally, we have the bitch's feet off the ground to where she can't run or turn quickly, and someone controlling the male as well. You do not want to see two dogs forced apart during a tie!

Accusations that demean someones character without facts or proof, is slanderous and immoral. Everyone that reads this, please post your full name so I can start writing headline stories about how your relatives are child molesters, and you beat children.

Thank you.

8. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

WTF are u talking about???? I only said what i was told that someone read! * i cant even come in here and simply mention what someone said!!!!!! Y the *ponies* do i get accused of doing something i didnt do????

If i come in here and say guess what? he has his female dogs gang banged then yeah i understand, but i came in and posted that a family member read something about it, and in return i got educated about what that breeding thing really does...cause i didnt know thats what it was for, now i do. No need to give me bad rep's for that u *jolly leprochaun*!

*Edited out a few choice words, and replaced them with more board-friendly alternatives. -14rock.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  9. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

lol rock i see ur getting creative with the editing lol gave me a chuckle

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Maxim I am not jumping down your throat but that coment that you made (sick fuck) is exactly waht I mean by media hype. Look when it comes to pit bulls that is all it is. Don't believe anything that you here or read. Now you have called Mike Vick a sick fuck. But, He hasn't been convicted of anything???? What if you weren't apart of a pit bull site you would still think he was a sick fuck. But you have dog men and woman on this site that will explain to you that in some cases you have to do that from keeping that female from killing that male or vise versa. Now if you weren't on a pit bull site you would tell a friend what you HEARD about MIke Vick(kinda lIke you got your info) and everytime you saw him you would think he was shit. That Is the POWER of the media. Do you think the media will go clean it up? NOPE LIke the word of the great Public Enemy

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!

11. Re: Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

And most Pitdogs pair off normally. But this wants to hear nobody. Does not sound nastily enough. :rolleyes:

12. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Damn! I was wondering that too! I thought I was missing out on a great technique. So I guess there is no truth that you train a dog to fight with syringes either? "Use your jab! ">> Pokes with syringe
    "Drive, Drive!!" >>> Shifts into gear in truck

How many of you Mike Vick bashers Bash the Beadreax's? Guy has 48 counts of fighting dogs. Who doesn't know Floyd and what he does? (He's charged too.)

Show some of the loyalty that your dogs have. Stand together or fall seperately.

13. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I don't know about everyone else but I'm dogged tired of seeing this horse getting flogged over and over again so

Thread closed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.