1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by SLICK WILLIE, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Re: Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

To both Ceasar & NC, sorry boys but it's the SAINTS all the way! WHO DAT?!

2. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

C'mon WWII, everyone knows you promise the dog a biscuit if he will kick another dog's ass, and those syringes were probably for his own personal use ... hehheh

3. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

It's not about the dogs to these guys! It's about the money they put on the line nothing more. If they could not bet on dogs it would be something else like rolling dice!

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Former coach defends Vick...

Michael Vick's former high school football coach says the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is "hurting real bad" and that the media should back off from the unfolding story surrounding allegations of dogfights at a home in Surry County that had been owned by Vick.

Tommy Reamon, who coached Vick at Warwick High School and currently coaches football at Gloucester High School, said he has been in regular contact with Vick.

"He's hurting real bad and trying to get through everything that's happening," Reamon said this morning. "The young man is innocent until proven guilty. He has said that he has not done these things, and I'm here to support him. But the media is trying to destroy him. It's not fair, but we know America."

On April 25, state police staged a drug raid on the Surry County property on Moonlight Road that was owned by Vick and occupied by his cousin, Davon Boddie. During the raid, officers found dozens of neglected and injured dogs and evidence that has led to an investigation of dogfighting on the property. Vick has subsequently sold the property.

On April 26, Vick told the Atlanta Jounal-Constitution: "I'm never at the house. I left the house with my family members and my cousin. They just haven't been doing the right thing. It's unfortunate that I have to take the heat."

He has not commented on the situation since then, citing the advice of his attorney.

No specific charges or allegations have been made against Vick, and Surry County commonwealth's attorney Gerald Poindexter has said that Vick will only be considered the property owner until evidence arises implicating him.

But Humane Society of the United States official John Godwin said the organization has been "hearing for years about Michael Vick being involved in dogfighting." Rumors have persisted that a videotape exists showing Vick attending a dogfight at the home, but lead investigator Kathy Strouse told the Daily Press: "Whether or not that exists, we don't know. Where it would be located, we don't know."

Reamon said Vick "is just hoping and praying to get this process on to clear him."

Surry County commonwealth's attorney Gerald Poindexter is scheduled to meet on Monday with Sheriff Harold Brown and investigators for the first time to review the evidence of dogfighting.
    http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-vickreamon,0,466714.story?track=mostemailedlink

5. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

ahhhhh the AINTS???? YEA RIGHT MIA sorry but i think that was a fluke haha can we say back to back??? go colts... haha

6. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Thanks for the link Marty, it burns my butt the way the media pushes issues and condemns someone before all the facts are gathered. Unfortunately, if Vick is found to be not guilty, the damage control is going to be nasty difficult for him. Damn journalists just keep pushing the limits to further their agendas and raise their profits.

Has anyone read anything printed by the media that even mentions the other breeds he was also involved with?

7. tjpitbull

tjpitbull Big Dog

Ok i go by syringes for my dogs to give them vitamins and there flea and tick shots does that mean i fight them no whos give a crap if he bought syringes , tread mills whatever prove he was there then talkk that the problem with todays society and the media they proscute before they have even gone to trial total bs....

8. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

How can you say for sure that Vick isnt a dogman? I know I cant, because I dont know him, but in the supposed "statement" said that he was bigtime into it and had been for years. Who knows, he could be resposible for some real good competition and if thats the case then hats off to Vick, if he is in fact just a degenerate gambler (big difference between a gambler and "degenerate gambler, before anyone gets offended) then fuck him. Doesnt matter to me either way.

Now about the whole syringes used for "dog fighting" or "train dogs to fight", does it really surprise anyone to hear that type of blatant stupidity coming from the media? I kinda doubt it.

y.i.s,
    CHAMP

9. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Anyone can own a good dog in a lifetime but it don't make him a dogman! I had known he had dogs as did many others and he has been the center of conversations among some fellow doggers and I but as far as his % is I'm not sure but I know one in which he did not do well in. My purpose of the post was the fact MV did not have a handle on his boys enough to keep this shit out of the media! Being he is a Pro and little kids look up to him and some grown folks too, he should have been more careful about the dogs and who was playing around on his land. Kind of like the Tant deal ya know, when the surveyor was shot by a mounted gun to keep trash from stealing his dogs. It was a media playground for a while. I don't hate MV and I think he should be a running back for a better team but I wish he would be more low key about his being a badboy and let the killers and drug dealers eat up the media with their bullshit and not the dogs we love and play with.

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Not that I remember...Most of those "pit bulls" they keep talking about are probably Cane Corsos, because that is what his site seemed to focus on. If I remember it correctly, and the rest of the "pit bulls" are most likely blue hippos.

11. CRG

CRG Top Dog

I live maybe 40 minutes from were this happend so it has been all over the news. In the last week they have been showing dogs that were taken from that place. They were game-bred animals not blues or cane corso's. They will have a hard time getting a conviction on vick.

12. Suki

Suki Guest

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Oh okay, well, then they weren't the same dogs that his suppossive*sp* kennel was for...at least not the dogs they were advertising.

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Can we now look at dogs and determine if they are game bred?

15. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

How about this,.. find out who's really behind the investigation,..get some dirt on them and but it out there,..do it to everyone like these people and see how they like it,.. just a thought....oh ya,...how did they really find out about the dogs, there anyway...all I can say is don't let them birds pick up them seeds!!!!

16. Michele

Michele Guest

IMO, if this guy was doing what he is accused of doing ONLY to make a quick buck and not taking care of the dogs, then lock his ass up.

Only a true dogman/woman know what they are doing. I wish I could explain it more but I can't on a public board. But the true dogman/woman will, I think, know what I'm saying...:)

I really cant explain myself properly here. If anyone wants more of an explanation as to my post, PM me....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2007
  17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Wow still no evidence. Where are all the media bandwagon jumpers now?

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I guess he paid the Fed's off this time. :confused:

19. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

My brother read somewhere that he had his females tied up, front & back legs spread apart, while males came from behind one by one and took their turn. sick fuck!

20. simms

simms CH Dog

You should elaberate a little more. Are you talking about breeding dogs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.