1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by SLICK WILLIE, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Re: Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

did you call Mike and tell him how you feel? I think ya should. make ya feel better.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

After the Duke Lacross case it seems like you would wait til all the facts come out before you start jumping on the media bandwagon

The Watcher likes this.
  4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I never even knew this guy existed until this story hit the headlines. Not a sports fan, don't follow the gossip mags either. I could care less about how celebrities live their lives.

But as has already been stated, The Media.....

Why is it that when a story comes out about a "Pit Bull attack" everyone will jump forward and say stuff like "was it even an APBT" "the media knows crap about these dogs" etc.....yet, when stuff like this is printed, it goes "he's a guilty mofo"????

The media has tried and convicted many people over the years as guilty BEFORE all the truth comes out and the trial date is set.

So why do we think they are ignorant lying idiots for some things yet believe the crap they write about other stuff?

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2007
    pittychick likes this.
  5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good Post!!!!

6. NC

NC CH Dog

I don't know if he's guilty or not... I won't be surprised if he is. He and his brother have been nothing but trouble since they were at Va Tech. Personally I hope Goodall (the NFL comissioner) suspends him for the year just like "Pacman" Jones.

But he probably won't so.... Cesar no excuses from you when we run those dirty birds out of the stadium this year!

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

The only way you all will beat us if Mike vick goes to jail or get suspended. Michael vick hasnt done a thing but give the finger to some dumb dan tawnting himat a game but I dont remember him getting in any trouble let alone go to jail. So help me out with that...

You know what if Mike plays or if he doesnt were still going to whip Carolina. And leave them running and hide like RAY CARRUTH,...... remember that[​IMG]

8. game_test

game_test Top Dog

aside from a suspension he wont get into any legal trouble. you have to practically catch someone in the act to get a conviction.

The Watcher likes this.
  9. NC

NC CH Dog

There's been some "questionable" things around Mike Vick. When he was a va Tech there was the whole thing about people taking exams for him and such but that happens all the time. There was the whole water bottle incident earlier before the dog fighting thing.. you remember the strong smell of reefer and the bottle with the hidden compartment.

See you had to bring up ol' merciless Rae..LOL.. I can't say anything about that.

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ahh I got yo ass. What bro dont have a bottle that smell like weed I got one up under my bed..lol..

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I might have to make a trip up to NC when the season gets going and watch the game with you and talk some shit. That would be fun.....

12. NC

NC CH Dog

You're always welcome.. just get on 95 and roll! 95 to 85 to 70 to 86.. its like 5 hours or so and I got a spare room.

13. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

I personally like the whole "ron mexico" thing. That was funny as hell.

14. smokey024

smokey024 Big Dog

Vick totally knew what was going on at the house. One of his former teammates came out and said that he was into it. But there is no way Vick will ever get convicted for it. Even if they do have enough evidence one of his entourage will step up and take the heat off of him since he is their meal ticket.

15. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hrdeluxe-me and you think alike. I'm curious how Ron Mexico is guilty because his realtive bred "rare blue nose pittbull terrias" at a house he owned. I'd be VERY curious to see how these high-dollar lawyers can connect helping a relative out with a house, with him actually being privey to what was going on with the dogs, and attending alleged dog-fights.

16. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

That was low FUNNY as hell but low! LOL

17. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

Before anyone in here bashes the shit outta Vick for "allegedly SPECTATING" a dog fight, think about what this breed means to you, now think about the their history and how they came to posses the qualities that you as a true breed fancier should admire the most? I personally do not engage in any illegal acts with my animals, but I will proudly say, hats off to the men and women that still have the courage to breed and use these animals as they were bred to be used, it is they who are resposible for the dogs we own and love today.

y.i.s,
    CHAMP

18. WWII

WWII Banned

"Vick's response was quickly refuted. According to several media outlets, neighbors said that Vick was seen in the area regularly and had even purchased materials such as syringes, which are often used in the training of dogs for fighting."

I always get a kick out of reading people talk about training dogs to fight. How do you train a dog to fight? You can't say "give 'em a jab and follow with an uppercut Fido..." And how do syringes help "train" a dog?

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  19. Re: Mike Vick! What a fricking "Moron"

This is a strange time... 2 dogs fight = one man in Prison. Who could be had dreamt this one day?

20. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Would that former teammate be Ray Buchanan? The same Ray Buchanan who denies ever having said anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.