1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Tyson and his Pigeons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Mar 20, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

no, i like mosley! but the victory won't do anything for floyd. floyd don't have anything to gain, if he beats him the way he's beat everybody else... ppl will say the same shit. nobody will be satisfied til he loses and they say Told ya so! but the fact remains, in 40 fights, it hasnt been close. the only way mosley wins is a KO cuz nobody is gonna beat floyd on the cards.. not mosley, not pacman, no1. a KO is the only way to go and idk if it will happen lol

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I took this as saying you would step in the ring and go toe to toe with these guys for 4million. Maybe I was wrong and by mentioning two mythical creatures you were implying you would never step in a boxing ring with fighters of that caliber.

What do you think I'm arguing? The fact is he quit. Its a loss on the mans record. I'm arguing that you wouldn't last nearly as long in the ring and cur out even sooner. Give the fighters the respect they deserve. If they run into someone that they clearly cannot beat then thats one bad man.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i disagree, pacman i feel is the ONLY one who will beat em on the cards!
    if mosley wins its by KO. your right if he beats mosley, who cares its to be expected but with pacmans hype and mayweathers crafty tactics, it could go either way on the cards as each fighter has equal media hype.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

exactly. before the gatti fight and de la hoya fight who was saying "its going to be a blow out and hes fighting washed up bums" everytime he beats someone its not enough. if he beats mosley then mosley was washed up. if he beats pacman then pac was undersized.

he beats everyone that is put in front of him. can't ask much more

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

4 MILLION WIN OR LOSE!?! you tell me who i gotta step in the ring with. id do it in a heartbeat!

1 million to cover medical bills

1 million for my g-mas house and the other 2 million just for me!

only a fool wouldnt step in the ring for 4 million!

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

admit it or not de la hoya WAS WASHED UP when floyd beat him. de la hoya hasnt been great since hopkins made him cry. plus dude wears pantys, mayweather better have beaten his ass.

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you do realize you run the risk of coming out of it legally retarded and partially blind. easier ways to money imo

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yep yep but 4 mi9llion would make me feel a shitload better about it!

plus i honestly prolly wouldnt last long enough to make and issue of becoming retarded or blind! i might make it 20 seconds & 6 jabs into the first round before im knocked out cold! lol

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's right i never "called" him a cur because he already provided it. you can say anything you want about what i would or wouldn't do. i had my own battles & am still alive & kicking so in my own right i made rank. give him the respect he deserves ? what about the lack of respect he showed to all the folks that helped him get to where he was in the first place. or all the folks that spent there life chasing the dream of being ch but just fell short. or his kids & wife that sacrificed not having a husband/ dad around because of his corer. respect in boxing is giving your all even when the cards are stacked against you. not standing the line when time get rough.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

PRAISE BE 2 ALLAH! lol :D

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

just have to agree to disagree. i've got my opinion and you've got yours. life goes on.

12. venom

venom Top Dog

The reason pacman won't beat him on the cards is because pacman will throw a shitload of punches more than floyd, and still land a shitload less. Floyd is a counter puncher with superb defense. Pacman has to knock him out... just like everybody else has had too. He might have a better chance of doing it, but the cards will probably look the same IMO.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

well lakim salaam!;)

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

this has got out of hand. Kostya is no cur and if thats who your implying with all the let downs he gave his family and staff ect it shows how little you know about the man. I am a ten generation Australian so as far as im concerned im about as australian as you can get without being Indigenous. What Kotsya done was come out of a war torn country with little to no money with his wife in search of a better life for them and if possible his whole family. he worked hard and his boxing was a by product of continuing his loved sport when he got over here and he worked his way up from a nobody to someone who was praying night and day to become one of our own to in his eyes repay the rest of us as Australian people for having a place that he and his family can seek that better life they had worked for.
    Kostya ahd been working for what he got and deserved it, in his proffesional career he lost only two fights, the Hatton fight which if you can remember correctly was a very controversial fight in regards to the pommy ref and the lagality of the blows that kostya had put up with considering it was a boxing match and not ufc. he was barraged with non legal roughage and hatton was pulled up on more than one occasion, which after was critisised for not being disqualified for use of the elbows to the body of Kostya.
    Even Floyd Mayweather said he wouldnt fight hatton in the same conditions as it was deemed unfair.
    31 profesional wins and 25 of them were by knockout.

Kostya has been fighting and toeing the line his whole life he came from tears to glory and it was all from hard work.
    He is hardly a cur.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

one man's trash is another man's treasure.

16. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

fine you keep your rapist and we will keep our battler.:D

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he still quit = cur, PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!! lol

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

wth tszu is a thef dang bro he stole money from his own manager. & he was sued for ripping off his other manager for 3mill. the only reason he was champ was because oscar D gave the belt up. he was a fake ch that fought nobody's. his best win was against a 40 year old Jcc. got his ass whip by philips & hatton & had to be pushed to come to the US & fight. so don't give me that BS his wt class was week to begin with that's why oscar let him have the belt.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

the best win he had was against zab super judah!

20. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Ken oath. I dont think he'd last in most aussie gaols haha! Not to mention DOG. Ear biting not once but twice!