1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Tyson and his Pigeons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Mar 20, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

finkle what your saying have little to do with anything. what i stated is facts that has to do with boxing.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol i just remembered why tyson was my favorite boxer, lol this nigga WAS A BEAST!!!!

PRAISE BE 2 ALLAH!!! lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb6_Yk3KBew[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
  3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea he was, and he was also one of my favorite boxers (rip), and floyd does got skills, but like i said he has yet to prove he is the best.
    beating GOOD/GREAT fighters (corrales,gatti,judah) makes you a good/great fighter, not the best. if he beats mosley like i think he will then goes on to woop pacman then ill be convinced.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

relevance ben? relevent would be pigeons. the current discussion is past the original. i never claimed the fighter in question took more punishment than anyother. i just find it hard to call another man a cur that participates at that level. something many and i'm sure you cannot do. its an effort to step in the ring knowing that the man in front of you is just as skilled or better. its easy to think someone is a bum when you're a spectator and say you'd do this or that but its an entirely different experience when you're actually in it.

if a world class athlete gets outclassed by another, that says a lot for the other athlete. it doesn't negate the fact that he can dominate some schmuck on the street in his chosen sport.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i get what your saying naus but the fact is the man QUIT! just like tyson. NO MAS, means NO MORE!! im done

which would be one thing for you or me to do, but when your at a top competing level and its your job to fight for your paycheck and entertain millions, and you just...quit...that is curr behavior

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

naustrom just where did i say i would do anything ? you ain't making any valid points with your argument because the facts are the facts. joe calzegh stayed his ass in europe ducked coming over here & then he ducked fighters wanting to come over there. so please tell me how that's not a BUM? why even try to debate something YOU know nothing about & try to make a point? & bud i never called him a cur he prove he was cur way before this thread.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

B.E.A.S.T lol praise b 2 allah lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu57oIv8SLM[/ame]

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think im gonna convert to muslim i like how they talk lol

9. venom

venom Top Dog

floyd dismanted diego :)

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i like 2 fornicate lol

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Asah lamah lakim!;)

12. venom

venom Top Dog

Floyd has already proven it, he's never been knocked down lol
    u gimme one of your favorite fighters that can say he's never been knocked down.
    these guys that ppl want him to fight havent beat any better opponents than he has, so how does beating them make him great? Mosley is washed! it wont prove nothin.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes floyd whipped chico's ass but chico gave us some wars in the ring. he wasn't the best boxer but he had hart & was game to the core.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yes sir! i think we all remember that fight (who was it with? i forgot) ill find it tho, i think venom posted it awile back actually!

15. venom

venom Top Dog

Castillo Vs diego. floyd beat castillo too, but castillo is a beast none the less. he's sparring partner with pacman now lol

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

floyd up until recently premoted his own fights. so REALLY besides chico zab & oscar (washed up), who has he fought? angel manfreddy? lol

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

you can't take anything away from Mosley he had some great fights. floyd is floyd what hurts him is he never had any memorable wars? it could be because he is just that much better then his comp only time will tell. just don't count out Mosley he been trying to get this fight for years & floyd is due for a loss it would make the rematch the largest pay day till he meet up with many?

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

CASTILLO! thx bro that would have been buggin me till i found it on youtube

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Castillo Vs diego was the fight of the century.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yup diego proved gamest in show that night lol