1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Tyson and his Pigeons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Mar 20, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ill agree to that.....im not the type to say the mans innocent....but the whole thing looked dodgy as fuck to me....rape is a vile thing.....but....it only takes 1 more "in stroke" after a woman has said "no more" and then you are a rapist!!....

2. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Giroux Greenwood and Dinelle were all pigeon racers . And a few other dogmen

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

peppapig that is no excuse for tzsyu standing the line. he wasn't the first boxer to receive a fracture jaw during a match. tommy hearns fought a war with a broken hand so didn't roy jones eveander hollyfeild fought fought with a bad heart he could have died. a broken jaw is way more common then you think in boxing. what separates the greates from the rest is they fight through setbacks & are always looking for the win no matter how bad they are getting beat. ever here of Julio ceaser chaves ?

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I agree BB.. When Ali met Norton for the first time, Ali's jaw was broken in the second round. He went on for 10 more rounds. Although he lost a split decision, he showed to be a tough son of a gun.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the point is.....hes been in there n done it all....you havnt....but your cursing a man that quit with a broke jaw....my point is...WOULD YOU HAVE FOUGHT ON??;)

6. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Those bad mouthing Mike know they wouldn't go in real life, I wouldn't bad mouth Custamoto in front of him.LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icLlyxjsKOQ[/ame]

7. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Wow some of the toughest couch warriors to grace the internet are on this thread, slandering guy's calling em currs cause they should have gone on with a broken jaw after 11 rounds of scrapping, i think a lot of currs throw that word around pretty loosely, unless some of you guys think you could go in there and hang with those cats after they split your mouthpiece in two?? like to see it, btw the yappy mother fu@Ks are the one's who you look out for it's the silent ones that handle there bizness

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LOL peppapig & finkle the point is you two are making excuses for a CUR. & IMO you don't know enough about boxing to make any valid points. & finkle i guess we don't need to worry about you because you are yapping about something you don't understand......................PS peppapig & finkle if yall want to pay me 4 million i will go 12 rounds with bigfoot & lochness monster on top of times square.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
  9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ben, have you boxed professionally?

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

by that do you mean was i groomed by the age of 10 by the best available people in the country? handled by the ministers of sport, had nothing to do except training,eating,sleeping ? if that's what you mean by "boxing professional" no naustrom i guess i haven't " boxed professional".

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Imo tyson in his prime was one the best boxers to ever get in the ring .

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

No. By "boxed professionally" I mean participated in a sanctioned boxing match for a purse.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

well right now im currently waiting for the paper work to be finalized for my professional outing against bigfoot & lochness monster.

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good luck with that.

its easy to say you'd go 12 rounds with so and so for x amount of dollars from the comfort of your chair. but when you're coming out of the 3rd or 4th round with a broke jaw, split wig, and left eye swollen shut can you walk back into that ass whoppin? will the purse really be worth it?

i cant say i respect every man but i can respect him for what it takes to commit fully, prepare and fight for hours. not going to call him a cur because he realizes he can't beat an opponent and its pointless to take anymore punishment.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

naustroms he didn't take anymore punishment then anyone else at that level. but what he did do is quit on his feet & very few have done that. he quit because he was frustrated & didn't think he could put hatton away. not because he was busted up or injured it's boxing not tennis & guys get hurt. i can tell YOU haven't seen the fight because you ain't posting anything that is relevant.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea you may be right but your forgetting that mayweather used to promote ALL his own fights too!
    its pretty easy to win all your fights when all your choosing for yourself are bums and washed up good fighters. lets think about it WHO GOOD did mayweather actually beat?!? zab judah? a washed up oscar? diego corrales? & arturo gatti??
    ill admit good fighters, but not the top competition. to prove to me he is THE BEST, he will have to fight pacman which seems like it may not happen soon.

17. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

I will give it to Mayweather as far as the art of boxing he is a master of his craft but like Laced said he has always been handled with extreme care as far as his opponents.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

gimme 4 million dollars win or lose ill fight tyson!! or anybody else at that, i need that cake! lol

19. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

PS peppapig & finkle if yall want to pay me 4 million i will go 12 rounds with bigfoot & lochness monster on top of times square.

What i'm saying has little to do with the fight in particular your talking to it's the fact that your on here yapping some bullshit like your the real deal. Guess what your a spectator you buy tickets and pay for paper view, as for putting up 4 mill to watch some al bundy look a like curr out in one although entertaining is something that can be seen for a lot less.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

diego corrales was the shit. no matter what anyone say about floyd that boy has major boxing skills. to a extent all boxers are protected at some point in there corer. prime example joe calzaghe that guy is a BUM.