1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mike Tyson and his Pigeons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chessfighter, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

tyson quit his last fight if i remember correctly

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

tsyu is a CURR that's a fact he stood the line when he fight hatton rd 12. & way back after tsyu was KO by phillips he didn't try to get a rematch.

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I dont think that pigeon thing was for a reality show . i believe it was for Jimmy Kimmel's show as that was Kimmel's Security guard walking around with Tyson and the Laughs where from the Audience

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh ok gotcha, i though myou were talkin bout mayorga bein a curr

5. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

id rather hold up someone like kostyas hand who is a true sportman in everyway and is exactly what we over here embrace with our migratted citizens, kostya was proud to be an Australian and was proud to fight for our country he still is a true man in the form of he is a gentleman, he has a well looked after family and has never been exposed of anything to suggest he is anything less than a pro.
    Tyson on the other hand , has been charged of Rape , Assault on two of his partners and went to the effort of cheating when he was outclassed in the ring.
    i have no worries at all in saying he was the best of the best in his time but dont compare him to a true gentleman like Kostya.

And whoever said they wanted to learn about pigeons flipping, its not hard just buy the right birds and they will do it on their own, we call em tumblers in Oz. there is no training involved , you simply feed them, clean up their shit and let em out every day, they will allways come back. that and the fact they are boring as fuck and inhaling their skin particles over time will give you very unhealthy respetory problems that can lead to death.
    My Fathers biggest hobbie besides hunting game is pigeon racing.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a little biased junkyard lol. truth of the matter is what they do or did in the ring is how they should be judged. now back to tsyu fact is he was cured out by hatton & didn't want a rematch with phillips that's not a ch in my book & most boxing fans. sheeeeeeeeeet just look at what "no mas"did to durans reputation. only expectation is he was man enough to give sugar a rematch.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea and lets be real if tyson raped that bitch then so did pac & kobe!
    just cuz the media say so, dont make it true!

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

ben, i wouldnt be an Australian if i didnt say ALL our sportsman are the best, even if they are not thats how we roll! But i do truly feel that way about Kostya, and yeah you may have me on that last fight but tyson cheated by making his oppisitions ear part of his daily protein intake, and then tryed it again?

id rather a dog that lost via not being game enough as far as the 12th round than one whos cheated to get ahead.

and my first statment on this post doesnt count Anthony Mundine, he waqnts so bad to be a yank you guys can have him, please pleas take him from us, guys a wank stain.

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

and tiger woods never cheated on his wife with 75 people either i guess.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea tyson bit but only cuz he got frusterated with evanders head butting! not saying its an excuse but tyson wasnt the only cheater that night.

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

cheatings is cheating and rape is rape. someone forgot they were in the real world and not the pen. tyson has been charged for rape attempted rape and grevious bodily harm , all on females. i think he recently got charged for bashing a paparazzi dude two but he should have got a medal for that.

and ben your right again , but some peoples anticts of the feild deserve to be judged they put themselves in the position as a role model when they became famous wheather they like it or not. il be fucked if my kids are ever gonna look up to a rapist as their influence.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so your saying kobe is a rapist to then right? and so is pac?

the fact of the matter is that all three of those men had so much money, clout and respect that they would NEVER have to rape a woman in theyre life just to get some pussy, but a bitch may need to make false accusations juss to get some money.
    which one adds up to more?
    the star with millions that needed to rape a bitch?
    or the broke groupie bitch that fucked and cried rape just to get some money?

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"wouldnt be an Australian if i didnt say ALL our sportsman are the best" i ain't mad at ya for that junkyard. in all reality there was 2 different tyson's pre rape case & post rape case. the whole ear thing was brought on by the lack of mills lane not doing anything about all the fouling by hollyfeild mike was winning the rounds before that happen. i just can't get passed cur behavior & won't make any excuses for standing the line. if thety can go they must go. lots of boxers went through hell just to make it to 12 round. Jcc, meldrick taylor, ali alexis arullio, rocky balboa,apalo creed those guys had NO quit in them. & i would even say tyson was a game fighter because even after all his drame he still tryed to get his corer back & went back into the guys that whooped his ass to me that say it all.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol rocky balboa & appollo creed lol

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

now junkyard normally i would do some dig'n around on the great "all blacks" to see what dirt i can find. but i know that would be below the belt & potentially cause a nervous breakdown.................JK 8 )

16. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

no laced im not saying shit about kobe or pac because i was talking about Tyson. there was no signs of the girl who cries rape in the tyson one she was assaulted and then raped quite obviously, it was a very different circumstance with either of them.

and Benny you can dig as deep as you want into the "All Blacks" mate im an Aussie.
    All Blacks , are from New Zealand.:D

17. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Yup
    Cheers Junkyard was killing to explain all this when i got home. Seems you said it much better than i could!:D

18. venom

venom Top Dog

I know my hands aren't clean enough to judge the next man. Tyson was a beast, plain and simple.

As far as greatest boxers go, floyd is obviously one of the greatest if not the greatest ever. This is within the terms of boxing of course, not fighting. I would not consider Floyd Mayweather a great fighter, but definitely the greatest boxer of our time. Lacking the power to KO his opponents out of the gate, he has beat them with pure defense, speed and accuracy. Floyd throws a good 200 punches less than his opponent and still manages to land 200 more than him... that's great boxing. Not the slober knocker people who love fights like to see but definitely great boxing. 40-0 don't lie.

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

im sorry....but the greatest fighter ever imo was lennox lewis...skills power and beat every man put infront of him.....2 or 3 may have beat him....but he came back at them and handed them a schooling!!

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

tzsyu had a broken jaw from the 11th round.....i defy any man to fight on needlesly for 3 mins with a broke jaw when you know you are not going ko the other man or win on points....:rolleyes: