1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Might be Getting an Amstaff need advice

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Wootness, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Well I am wanting to get into showing! I would love to start out with a dog that is already experienced to help teach me really!. I am not looking to breed her. I would love to show her and see what I can do with her and of course if I suck at it then she will still be my beloved pet!
    My Baby just got fixed today! I am getting the other 2 done as well

2. ~apbtfriend~

~apbtfriend~ Big Dog

cute puppy !!!! i like tris but akc does not If you register her with UKC she might have a chance. If you try to show her AKC you might never get picked.

3. She's a UKC champion already.

4. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Ya I was going to say that! This is more of a learning experience for me then her since she already knows what she is doing!

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

You could always try to take her to her grand in UKC.