1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

might be a dumb question regardign skin

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bronxpits, Dec 29, 2005.

1. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

hey i was wonderin how come some pit's skin looks tight then other as if some thicker some thinner and is there a way you can change that buying feedin the dog something just curious or is it just genetics because i see some dogs with rele short short tight skin and some with thicker hair askin bout purebred pitbulls only thank you

2. WWII

WWII Banned

Genetics. Same reason why some people have stretchy skin and others have real tight skin. Through bodybuilding, the only way I know of getting skin tighter is to lose as much fat and water as possible. But that isn't healthy for a long period of time.

3. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

Thanks For The Response