1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

midnight/chinaman pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gogettem, Jun 8, 2010.

1. gogettem

gogettem Pup

these pups just hit the ground.thinking about buying one what do you guys think.keep it real

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

ped??

you mean midnight cowboy?? if its proven dogs it could work id like to see a ped though.

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Got a ped????:confused:

4. gogettem

gogettem Pup

sorry guys the ped is id=304484.can some one post it i dont have an account.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

6. gogettem

gogettem Pup

thank you dream pits

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

That has alot more going on there then just Midnight/Chinaman lotta good dogs though.

9. gogettem

gogettem Pup

do you think it would worth a try i wanna buy one i seen the mother in her otc hunt she is nice all around bull dog

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah if u could get a couple of those you would be in good shape IMO
    bred out the ass, hope that they live up to the potential
    i have heard good things about the sir

11. gogettem

gogettem Pup

who big foot

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

id damn sure feed one, or 4 :D

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i'd def give one or two of those a shot. How much are those pups goin for?

14. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i wanna get 2 males but he wont sell me two.but i dont know much about big foot

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Yes you obviously liked the dam and seeing with your eyes goes along way lol i'm not into any of those lines and i'd take one.

16. gogettem

gogettem Pup

they are going for $800

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

they arent that nice

18. how much are these going for ?

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i asked someone about Vengence blood and Big Foot was one of the dogs he said to look for to get something off. I will see if i can get more info

20. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i was told the same thing said two be the best one off vengence.i was told big foot has the potentail to be an ace