1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

midnight blood were is it

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gogettem, Mar 29, 2010.

1. gogettem

gogettem Pup

does anyone know were any good jesse rod midnight blood is.

2. vellie

vellie Big Dog

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

doy 09 how can that be? does that mean "pooky" from down the street can have 10?

4. vellie

vellie Big Dog

what do mean?

5. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i have bred to vengence son i wont some thing can line breed it with and he is the doy of 09 ben.like it or not

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

not knocking the dog as he had an incredible year and is a good one but who voted him DOY?
    is this just a self proclaimed title as the DOY title no longer exists?

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

fuck yes it's self proclaimed being in all the folks that gave the title in the first place went belly up.

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

we beat his halve sister Holly http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=190422 she was one hell of a bitch(came in 2 1/2 lbs heavy and defenatly not sick!! as is claim as a ecscuse ""the owner did not put that one on"") deep dead game this one made me disied to cross out with that blood. saw plenty of them go , and rev,d a couple Holly beat quit distroid grch Candy the one that was bred to grch buster brouwn in10 min as wel( hello pit general stijl)...im sure that male is the bisenis. do ecspect not a great% in what you get but the ones that do make the grade watchs out you wil be in a world that hurts.........

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Titles are all self proclaimed now, there is no way to determine who is doy, rom, por, ch or gr ch other than to just deal with people whom you trust.. Anyone can now claim they have one of these dogs but since the SDJ went down, there is no one to call out these claims of all these dogs.....I'm not saying the dog wasn't the shit, very well could be a DOY, but there really is no such thing anymore in the US. I posted this several times but since it applies to this subject I'll post it again for those who have never read it......enjoy.......

While I don't personally agree with all of this (mostly the death of the gamedog part) I still felt it was an interesting read........

The Humane Society of the United States has won a very significant battle against the game dog sport, and it was never in the media. Many of us missed it. But HSUS has implemented a strategy, below the radar screen, that is unraveling the game.
    Earlier this decade HSUS took on, and smashed, the American Game Dog Times. The publisher Fat Bill was put in prison, and the magazine went out of business.
    A few years later, they targeted the Sporting Dog Journal. The publisher, and ex publisher, were locked up. Someone new took on the magazine and published it out of Michigan, but on a severely limited level. That person was raided this summer, his printing press seized, and the magazine officially killed off.
    Other, smaller, magazines were targeted as well. Lockdown Rudy of Scratch Back was indicted a year ago. That magazine has never returned.
    Today there is no way to verify if a dog is a true Ch or Gr Ch. It is impossible to verify if a dog has become a legitimate ROM dog. Fraud runs rampant. Rank curs are sold for thousands by unscrupulous peddlers that lie about the dogs accomplishments. Who would know the difference?
    It used to be that the fake champions were called out in the SDJ or the AGDT. This kept people honest, at least somewhat, and that was for the good of the game. These magazines ran the fight reports and you could see for yourself who was winning and who was losing. Nothing of that kind exists today. Nothing. There is no way to know who is lying and who is telling the truth.
    Today, nothing can be verified. Dogmen across the country have been burned bad recently by people selling rank curs as 4xw. There is no central location that anyone can check on the background of these dogs. The only way is to see the dogs go yourself, and with shows being so small, that gives dogmen a very limited number of options for picking up good breeding stock.
    Newcomers cant get into shows for obvious reasons. Newcomers have always been easy to scam, and its even worse now. We are losing a war of attrition that is driving us closer to extinction.
    By destroying our means of communication, the HSUS has dealt a blow that has many, many ripple effects. Their plan is in motion. The sport of dogfighting is dying. We are at the scratch line, the count is 8.
    And our sport is fading......;)

10. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

i'd love to get myself a nice midnight dog.

11. vellie

vellie Big Dog

agk is right.my people at sb will never publish again.the last mag.that gave out the title doy.but killer combine has a bulldog in vengance,even if he is not doy. thanks, agk of the info

12. vellie

vellie Big Dog

the registor of merit is one more fossil of dog mag.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

title were overrated to begin with because politics fucked over some good dogs as well as dogmen. tools for a lot of folks to pedal pups & stud fees lots of paper ch & more then a few made up shows. IMO anyone use the non existing title is no good for these dogs & a accident waiting to happen.

14. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

U.T.K'S NIGHT TRAIN OTW 40LBShttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=311302

15. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

16. Very well said.

17. SRW

SRW Big Dog

So who has a vengence pup, i would love to hear about your experience

18. SRW

SRW Big Dog

oh and is midnight jr still alive and/or do they have straws off of him

19. borat

borat Pup

someone gets it.....