1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mickey g, weight pull details please mate.

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by GCP82, May 29, 2013.

1. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Really lookin forward to coming but cant find the details. Lol.You dont mind posting them again do you pal. Cheers, Gaz.

2. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Bump >>>>>>>>>>>

3. fonzy

fonzy Pup

is this the one i copied it of the have a good weekend to all thread on here,

[quote author=admin board=sanctionedupfpullsintheuk thread=2419 post=17798 time=1367600531]Sunday 16th June Base Camp Sheffield

4th UPF pull of the New season 2013

Pull on Wheels/Grass
    Weigh in - 10.30 - 11.45 am
    Pull to commence - 12.30 prompt.
    Chief Judge Steve Owen and Natalie Carter

DUNHAM VILLAGE HALL(NEXT TO THE SWAN PUB),DUNHAM ON TRENT,NEAR,NEWARK,NOTTS.NG22 0TY

Entry fee - £10.00 for competitors. £5.00 novice.

Spectators £3.50 Children under 14 FREE

This event will be the first leg of the grand slam more info to follow ASAP[/quote]

This might be a big far for u Londoners but be worth it

4. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Thats the one fonzy. We gonna see you there pal? Cant wait to see peanut.

5. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Anyone know of any places for us to stay please pm. Thanks Gaz.

6. fonzy

fonzy Pup

i would like to but i already busy that weekend, its a bit of a trek that one hopefully will be one closer soon, plus its cold up north lol

7. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Lol...bin glorious this wkend mate, still 2hrs for us but gonna sort a campsite. Sure well see you and the gang soon. Ps, think our pup is gonna be champion!!! Lol.. in all serous mickey, lets put a bacon butty on it. Pmsl.

8. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Your on there !!!! Do u still need some were to stay u could stay at mine but its tiny house and my big dog will prob eat u all lol he won't like sharing his sofa and I bet u won't want to move him either lol

But ill ask about do some calls see if I can find oat for you close by ??

9. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

10. GCP82

GCP82 Pup

Lmfao, cheers mickey. Thanks for the offer but think we'll try a campsite. Dont want your big lad gettin his extra protein intake from my leg, mrs's leg maybe but definately not mine.. lol. Gonna have a look at campsites now, and sorry to here bout your big lad. Is he 100% now buddy??

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

No not 100% at all 75 maybe walking funny and his muscle in his back legs are very tight it was rather bad cramp or wen he was flirt pole plays twisted somthing he didn't pee for 3 days couldn't hold him self up he walking well now thou walked him slow for a bit last night try to losen him up

I don't want to stop him doing wat he loves but don't want to hurt him so gotta see how he recovers 1st

He's a big strong bastard he should make a full recovery thing is I don't really no wat was up it happened over the bank hoilday and vets was closed I cold see him getting slightly better day by day so I didn't take him