1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

How bout a break from the Tom Garner threads? I have been baffled why no team wanted to play him since all this HSUS bs, at the end of the day its about winning games right? How do you all see his season going? Anyone who knows me knows im a fan/supporter of Vick dispite his stupity lol

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Thay wrote him off lol. Now he is going the hell off. I see him haveing a comeback season and to play like he did before all the BS. He is now the starter and will remain one untill his age gets him.

3. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Im not baffled by it...America feeds more off celebrity drama than winning football games and no team wants to be that team that took on the dog killer...(even if he is a good quarterback).

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Yeah I agree i see this year being his comeback year :D

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah but after 2 or 3 good games watch how much everyone is on his balls. People are gonna be talkin about touchdowns instead of dogs. If my team was struggling i would;ve took the criticism and let his play shut them up JMO.

6. I'm a big MV fan, so I'm glad he's back on the grid iron. I think all the bs will be burried as long as he keeps the seats full of fans. Who cares if he did dogs? When I found that out, it made me like him more.

7. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Same here.

8. LOL Nobody wanted him because he wasn't worth a shit before all his trouble!! Why would it be any different now??? hahahahahahahahaha

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

until the inevitable slide, then its a downward spiral into mediocrity. im calling 7-9, most games lost by less than 10 points

10. Who did he beat again??? Oh yeah the Detroit Lions!!! hahahaha In case anybody that doesn't know it, they have won 2 games in the past 2 years!!! Not to mention Stafford is out. :)

Philly is going to be kicking themselves for getting rid of McNaab. I'm not a McNaab lover, but he's a far cry better than them clods they have now @ QB.

11. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I think the Lions should pick Vick up, he'd fit right in here lmao!

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Or the dawg pound.....lmao:D

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

he was a decent, young and still developing his skills in the pocket. he has a cannom for an arm and uncontrollable in the open field. even if the team isnt a contender the points im glad to see him get a second (actually its like his fourth) chance

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The man is a playmaker period.

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he was rusty when he came back, the last game i caught he was playing like the old mike vick we all remember.............i say good for him!

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Yeah thats true he is a play maker but it would be awesome if he was playing like he did at Virginia Tech :D:eek::D:eek:

17. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lots of ppl seem to think that. He has been on the hot seat for awhile, if i was him i wouldnt be waiting for a qb to develope anyways lol. He is bout done if he dont start winning....

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Reid said "He's back and maybe even a little better." hi hater's :wave1:

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lets hope so, i wanna see mike do good after the bullshit!! even though he's a sell out.......