1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick to star in docu-series

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) I think I love you Bobby:D

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

PETA needs a football shoved up their ass too.

3. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

its a bullshit vick PR ( public relations) manager is telling him to do it ...vick is not doing this on his own !!! wake the fuck up !!!! its just to paint a pretty pichure for the public !!! he's not sorry !!! he's a sick fuck !!!! he's only sorry he got busted ..if not he would still be drowning & hanging animals !!! THATS A FACT !!!

4. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Tudor and Greenwood would have made Vick look like a boy scout with their culling methods. Alot of oldtimers alive today are WAY MORE cruel, why no discussion of them? I have yet to see where someone won't feed a dog with Tudor in the ped or ADBA register their dogs because of Greenwood. Chances are if you have gamebred dogs it wouldn't be very hard to pick out breeders who were/are WORSE than Vick ever dreamed about!

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Lol! Another michael vick thread. In the last thread he was a thug, he's ghetto trash in this thread. People are hilarious.

It's weird how some people have this twisted outlook on things where its okay to shoot a dog in the head if it doesn't meet your expectations, but you should DIE or be jailed for life and spit on every time you're seen in public if you drown a dog. That's just me though, don't call the kettle black. Sure, you think its more humane lol You know we cull humans too that dont meet our expectations... the electric chair is still available for use in 9 states even though lethal injection is considered "humane" way of EXECUTION.

6. bdub

bdub Top Dog

were you there when they culled?

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

anyone who plays the Race Card in this discussion obviously doesnt know much about the case or how it affected every single one of us who own bulldogs.:rolleyes:

to hell w/ Vick- the "docu-series" ...the one that I want to see is good ol' Ron Mexico...now that would be entertainment!

8. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Hell yeah Michele!!! You tell em'!!!!

QUOTE=Michele;403074]PETA needs a football shoved up their ass too.[/QUOTE]

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wasnt it his cuzzins doin all the crazy shit? i heard vick did nothing but fund the whole gig (not sayin i necessarily buy that, but who know i wasnt there so it remains a mystery), but his cuzzins were actually doing the breedings and handling the dogs?

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yes bro it was:cool:

11. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

12. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

So true LWG. MV was living in ATL,GA and paying all the bills at the home in VA. Between endorsements,speaking engagements,summer NFL camp, NFL pre-season, NFL season, practice, watching film, conditioning, etc...etc... I guess he was fulfilling some doggie drowning/electrocution fetish. To which I say BULLSHIT!! His family members and so-called friends rolled over on him because he was a bigger name plus he owned the property, plus he payed all the bills there,plus he was going to become the highest paid player in the league. He's a coward to me cause he's now in the ASPCA/HSUS pocket. But as far as his doing this and that to a dog. Use your brain. The unknown witnesses started fallin out of the sky with all kinds of elaborate storylines. One said, "I might have seen MV at a fight". And that he was in disguise and had an alias. and yadda yadda. Whatever for their broke asses to get a piece of change. And for the cousins to beat their DRUG CHARGES that miraculously disappeared after their MV rollover. If we could all think independently and see through media stunts. He got his "life" back and now he's the AR/ASPCA/HSUS posterboy, but he is and always was as far from a dogman as most are on this net. Real Talk. Think.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  13. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Old News, boys....

POSTED 1:48 p.m. EDT, August 24, 2007
    VICK ADMITS EVERYTHING

We've reviewed in detail the plea agreement signed by Michael Vick on Thursday, along with the statement of facts.

Notwithstanding the anonymous source who told the anonymous reporter at ESPN that Vick would not admit to killing dogs or to gambling, Vick admits to everything.

In paragraph 1, Vick pleads guilty to conspiracy to establish, maintain, etc. an interstate gambling enterprise and conspiracy to engage in interstate dog fighting.

In paragraph 2, Vick admits that the Surry County property to which he initially said he never goes was the main staging area for housing and training pit bulls for fighting.

In paragraph 3, Vick admits to being involved in dog fights at the Surry County property, and to participating in dog fights in other states.

In paragraph 4, Vick admits that the enterprise involved gambling activities in violation of Virginia law. Vick denies that he placed side bets on any fights, or that he received process from the purses. (However, he admits that he was the primary source of funds for the operation. If the winnings went only to his co-defendants, then that's less money Vick had to give them to get them to continue to tend to the operation while he was "at work" for the Atlanta Falcons.)

In paragraph 9, Vick admits that he began acquiring dogs for the operation in "2001-2002," and that the "Bad Newz Kennels" were established in 2002.

In paragraph 12, Vick admits that he knew the other defendants "killed a number of dogs" that did not perform well in testing sessions in 2002. Vick denies killing any dogs at that time.

In paragraph 32, Vick admits that in April 2007 -- the same month in which he say face-to-face with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and denied that dog fighting was occurring on his land -- he agreed with Purnell Peace and Quanis Phillips to kill six-to-eight dogs that did not perform well in testing sessions. Here's the key passage:

"[A]ll of those dogs were killed by various methods, including hanging and drowning. VICK agrees and stipulates that these dogs all died as a result of the collective efforts of PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK."

Case closed. He admits to gambling, and he admits to killing dogs.
    Someone at ESPN has some serious explaining to do.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25874044

14. venom

venom Top Dog

I hear you, but at the same time people just go to an extent to bash people that is really uncalled for. Would the average person on this board think to call any person of european ancestry "ghetto trash" for the way they cull? I don't think so. Call it what you will, but it's not necessary.

15. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

He plead guilty rather than risk a jury trial. A plea bargain. It happens all the time. Whether innocent or guilty, it happens all over the U.S. all of the time. People take plea bargains rather than go to jury and at jury trial the "unknown witnesses" really crawl out of the woodwork.

16. venom

venom Top Dog

Exactly, this is what i was trying to explain in the other thread. He was guilty of contributing money to an illegal activity, so he was going to get stroked! It was up to him to get the shitty end of the stick or the clean end, admitting to somethings he may or may have not of done is a part of the pact you make with the devil lol

17. venom

venom Top Dog

If i was to tell you, you're going to get 5 years for unlawfully entering a home and you said but i just waited in the car, denying that u ever entered. You're already placed in the mix... are you gonna eat your pride and say Yeah, i went in and take your 6 months and 5 yrs probation or u gonna take it to trial and risk 5 years of imprisonment and avoid admitting to something you didn't technically do? Just a thought. dunno what he did or not though. he couldve done it all and more.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what would you do?

sign a plea and serve 2 of a 6 year sentence?

or take it to trial,risk losing (which is a 90% chance if your goin against the feds!) and servinging 10 of a 15 yr sentence?

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

my bad c, i didnt see this before i posted the last one.

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn two people beat me to it lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.