1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick to star in docu-series

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good point GD

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

nice post i agree

3. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Look, let's be real here. Michael Vick tortured animals, period. Michael Vick got pleasure out of it, period. Call it whatever you want to call it, make all the excuses you want to make. It's ABUSE on another living creature.

Make all the damn excuses you want to make (I'm speaking generally here). It is what it is. And what it is: ABUSE and TORTURE and he LOVED it. He's just sorry he got caught.

Now, if you want to post up an article on child abuse or the little old lady that got killed for drug money and what we are going to do about it, go for it!!! You will get the same outrage and disgust out of me.

Yes, he served his time:rolleyes:. I just hope we can all, one day, see someone cram a football up his ass.

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Let Michael Vick cull them. I'm sure he'd love it.

5. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Give it a damned rest.

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Before you jump on my ass, kindly read the whole thread. Perhaps post ten comes to mind. It was to that post that a response was made to.

And then, reopen your eyes, shake your head, and reread my posts. I was not comparing dog fighting with any of the above.

My post was about spiritual discernment and spiteful judgment....Put that in your ferry little spell checker....

7. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Good post -- I enjoyed this because I am sick of others telling me I can't judge. I judge everyday, -- people, places, events -- as to whether they are good or bad, right or wrong. It's called "survival" and "being responsible" and "being aware". It's not like I am putting someone in jail or destroying a certain neighborhood because I individually judge it to be good or bad...

Dreamer

8. Lucy Loo

Lucy Loo Pup

I agree with this............especially the part about the football up the ass :D

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

The dog fighting part I have no issue with MV about. The method of with he was said to cull was my issue with him, that was just low class ghetto trash way of dog things. If you cull, cull with compassion, cull with professionalism, do it quick, do it as painless as possible. And he was said to do neither. That is the problem A LOT of people have. Nothing deserves to be in a forced painful situation period. And if you don't like what I said go fuck yourself. I'll be damned if I ever associate my self with someone of such low moral standards as to have 0 respect for life. Even when I hunt I try to end it as quickly as possible.

10. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Thank you. I agree.

Dreamer

11. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

YEP noneone here does like i said ANYTHING I POST IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY & MY KNOWLEDGE IS FROM DOCUMENTS & RESEARCH I HAVE DONE OVER THE YEARS !!! SO GO PISS UP A ROPE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT !!!!

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right i agree really i do, but the man did his time a people cant let the shit go. People acting like the man was the cause of September 11 who gives a shit:cool:

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

My problem also was the way vick torchered & culled the animals , a bullet to the head would of been sufficiant but drowning & hanging ...made me sick that son of a bitch needs hung !!! yes i think dog matching should be legal & regulated in a proffesinal manor , IF you ever seen REAL TRUE GAME DOG .. no one makes them or trains them to do what they do, THEY want to !!! they love to & with THOSE KIND of caliber dogs the only cruelity is NOT to let the be matched , they want it !!!! anyone who is educated knows this & no training or pushing the issue is needed the realy want to do what they was created & geneticly bred to do !!!!

14. tryph

tryph Pup

YES l UNDERSTAND HOW SOME OF YOU FEEL YALL HAVE EMOTlONAL TlES WlTH YOUR DOGS BUT DONT BE BLlND lF ANYONE SHOULD NO lTS A OLD SCHOOL DOG MAN DO YOU NO HOW MANY DOGS WERE PUT DOWN BECAUSE OF A BAD PERFORMANCE PLEASE SO MANY THATS JUST WHAT HAPPENS N THE THE GAME WORLD lF WE WERE TO THROW ALL THE PEOPLE N JAlL MAN LlSTEN THERE WOULD BE LAWYERS ,DOCTORS, JUDGES,BUS DRlVERS ,SCHOOL TEACHERS, FARMERS,PEOPLE FROM THE ClTY, SUBERBS ,COUNTRY, SWAMPS ETC. SO ALL l'M SAYlNG lS THAT l'M TlRED OF HEARlNG HE WAS SO BAD HE LEARNED FROM HlS PEERS LlKE MOST PEOPLE AND LETS JUST SAY WE LOCK UP EVERY BODY THAT KlLLED A DOG THERE WOULD BE SO MANY PEOPLE LlKE YOUR PARENTS OR A UNCLE OR A COUSlN A BROTHER A SlSTER A FRlEND BACK N THE EARLY 90'S l EVEN NEW A SENATOR THAT DlD DOGS ALL lM SAYlNG lS GlVE THE MAN A CHANCE WE ALL MAKE MlSTAKES NO ONE lS SlN FREE lF SO THROW THE FlRST STONE ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((([SO STOP HATlNG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

15. tryph

tryph Pup

l AGREE WlTH THAT 100%

16. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I not only despised his culling; I really don't think much of him now that he works with the very people who were hunting his head. The only thing he cares about is his pocketbook and he is only remorseful about being caught. He lacks heart and integrity, which is probally why he wasn't good at the whole thing. Rolemodel my ass.

17. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

YUP:cool:...........

18. tryph

tryph Pup

SO lF YOU FEEL LlKE THAT ABOUT HlM HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHAT PETA lS DOlNG

19. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

You just named half of the population in the world with that statement:cool:

20. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Say it one more time i don't thing he herd you:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.