1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick 'cried all the way to jail' after dogfighting conviction

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Feb 4, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

all vick did was rush for some yards and get a broken leg.... when the balled needed to be lobbed over in the open he threw a rocket like a dumbass. he didnt know how to place the ball properly when the time was right. always wanting to throw a damn fastball... vick neeeds to stay second string where he belongs... i sure as hell wouldnt want him on my saints team....

2. venom

venom Top Dog

I wouldnt want him on my squad either. He's just not a proven guy in my opinion. Great athelete, but it takes more than the physical assets to play the position of quarterback. I can't tell you much about michael vicks work ethic, but i know the guys who are at the top of the food chain work non stop on their game physically and mentally.

3. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

u want have to worry about that cause most likely he's going to the bill's as a starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. venom

venom Top Dog

i think he will compete and the bills will be better with him, taking all of the snaps.
    hopefully they dont wait too long to pick him up though, so he can get all the touches in pre-season to prepare him

5. yoel

yoel Big Dog

He threw short zips all day to Dunn coming out the back field and from screen plays. All I'm trying to say is he is going to be on a mission next season with whoever picks him up. Probably Bills would love to see him in a 49ers jersey though!

6. venom

venom Top Dog

if he goes to the niners, i'll go to a couple niners games and check him out.
    but i think the niners are OK on their QB right now, alex smith did alright.
    i'd say last season was a come back season for him... him and vernon were tearin turf.

niners sittin on them 2 first rounders this season though, so it will be interesting to see what they do. i;m not a niners fan by any means, but i like mike singletary.

7. he is sam

he is sam Pup

Tony Romo is the main problem with that list. :D

8. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Yea I guess Smith had a lil resurgency toward the end of last season. I am excited about the upcoming draft though... Im hoping they go with Taylor Mays for that first pick and Jahvid Best with the second.

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Shit LMAFO its the truth lol:p

10. Best is a bad mofo!!!

11. popper

popper CH Dog

goodluck with that

12. yoel

yoel Big Dog

O yea he is. He's small, FAST, ATHLETIC, and not afraid of contact. I love Pac 10 ball so I watched him a lot or read his stat line a lot. Mays is going to prove himself in the league big time! He was just trying to lay people out in college instead of getting those int's. Wouldn't it be crazy if he lands on SeaHawks pick and plays for Carrol again though. This is a pretty damn good draft from top to bottom.