1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick 'cried all the way to jail' after dogfighting conviction

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Alma, Feb 4, 2010.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

By the way two more things I forgot... FUCK THE COWBOYS ;) And Im under no allusions that he'd get anywhere near the SuperBowl. Would be cool though!!

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

So you don't watch football except for the occasional Saints game but you could think of six QB's better than Vick?? Whatever happened to informed opinion making. I'll give you Manning Roethlisberger & even Rodgers showed up big this season a few times for sure but honestly if you'd put Derek Anderson or even Marc Bulger in as the Saints QB they'd make a strong run maybe even be where they are now. The Saints are the #1 passing attack in the league TEN different Saints have double digit catches this season and they have the wild card in Bush who can BURN for 5-6 carries for like 150 yards. Brees is NICE though don't get me wrong... he makes him $ throwing short slants left and right and middle. As far as Tony Romo?? Im going to charge that to the fact you don't watch football.

3. venom

venom Top Dog

yeah he can throw the long ball, so can jamarcus russell :eek:

4. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Wow Tony Romo??? Common slow down im a Cowboys fan thru and thru and Romo Homo can stay on the bench!!! lol

5. venom

venom Top Dog

Tony romo's career QB rating is higher than Peyton mannings, tom bradys, and big bens...

Lets compare to mike vick...
    Tony romo's first 4 seasons VS mike vicks full 6 seasons with the falcons
    Tony = 63.4% passes complete, 8.1 yard average, 107 TD's and 55 Int's
    Vick = 53.7% passes complete, 6.7 yard average, 72 Td's and 52 Int's

so tony has 10% higher complettion percentage for 2 more yards per pass and 30+ more touchdowns than mike vick and only 3 int's more than vick.. and he has played 2 seasons LESS than michael did for the falcons. C'mon... don't dawg tony then pad mike. Tony is clearly the better player... vick has also fumbled more times, been sacked twice as many times and lost the ball TWICE as many times as tony.

6. PLEASE PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN AND STEP AWAY!!! LOL

Are you kidding me???? Mark Bulger??? He is downright pathetic! Pathetic I tell you! Did I say he's pathetic?? Bulger couldn't pass a doobie to his buddy in the seat next to him! Trust me I have the distinct displeasure of watching the worthless clod every Sunday on Fox here at home. LOL Derrick Anderson isn't much farther ahead of him either. Neither could have gotten the Saints to a .500 season IMO. I'd take a broken down 40 year old Drew Bees years from now over a Vick in his prime ANY day! LOL @ you thinking he is some system quarterback who dinks and dunks. hahahahahahah Seriously the crack pipe comment was a joke but you really have me wondering! lol He throws the long ball as good as ANY QB in the NFL.

I also noticed you complaining about Vick not having anybody to throw it to. LOL Good QB's throw it to who they have. Examples: Manning loses Harrison. Who the hell knew who Collie was. Manning delivers the ball right on target where the guy can catch it. He makes the receiver better. Who knew who the hell Miles Austin was??? Yes the Romo, who is good but not great, at least not yet, delivers the ball to him and makes him a good receiver. It's funny a rookie out of Boston College took them same receivers that Vick had his first year in the league and kicked ass with them. If you are saying White isn't a good receiver you better look again. What about Finneran? You saying he isn't/wasn't a good receiver?? Poor guy had wasted years with a QB who couldn't deliver the ball under pressure. I'd take Finneran, White, and Crumpler as a nice trio who could catch the ball just fine with a GOOD qb at the helm any day!

QB's in the league all better than Vick. Not in any paticular order

Kurt Warner
    Bret Favre
    Peyton Manning
    Phillip Rivers
    Ben Rothelesberger
    Tom Brady
    Aaron Rogers
    Donovan McNabb
    Joe Flaco
    Matt Schaub
    Carson Palmer

Other up and comers who are better than Vick but aren't what I consider elite qb's either.

Tony Romo
    Jay Cutler
    Eli Manning
    Mark Sanchez

7. Alma

Alma Big Dog

I see Joe Flacco.. that makes me all warm inside! :D

8. *Taking Alma's temp to see just how "warm" she is* :p

9. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Lmao!! A girl can hope man! :D

10. yoel

yoel Big Dog

Again who has Romo had on his squad catching ball and running balls? T.O. (say what you want about him he was SICK) Crayton, Austin, Glen, Hurd. Curtis, Fasano, Witten at tight ends. His O Line was always really good. He better have had more completions, its wild that he had more Int's than Vick even with a 2 year gap in experience.

11. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I don't think I want to waste my time arguing with someone who admittedly doesn't even watch football and probably has never played the game. (But I am a glutton for wasting time) I did not say Brees was not a good QB but that is what he is. A GOOD QB not great QB. Go and review Anderson's '07 campaign before injuries and what not. He was one of the best that year. And Bulger is not so bad, your QB is only as good as the receiver. Don't bring Finneran or White in here either are you kidding? As I said it was Crumpler and Dunn and thats about it.

Brees career averages
    Career 122 91.9 2697 4164 64.8 30646 251.2 7.4 202 110 244 482 4.0 2.0 7 159 1165 53 24

Bulger's career averages
    Career 96 84.4 1969 3171 62.1 22814 237.6 7.2 122 93 118 300 3.1 2.5 8 254 1863 41 25

Not a whole lot of difference especially while Brees has enjoyed some prolific offenses. Im not saying Brees isn't any good or I am a fan of Bulger but he has a large amount of hype behind him due to where he plays and the offense around him.

12. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I don't think a lot of these people commenting about football know what they are talking about. Romo's mechanics are WACKED! He is not a consistently great player, once in a while he will dazzle dummies with a run to the flat and heave up a shot that connects but he is a no show when it counts (PLAYOFFS) I don't even like The Cowboys and I feel for you. HAHA!! 49er's BABY! Okay Im done.

13. Jelet

Jelet Banned

lol @ michael vick being a top 10 qb??

I can name 21 qb's who are better than Vick currently off the top of my head.

Peyton manning
    Tom brady
    chad henne
    tony romo
    donivan mcnab
    matt shauab
    Matt ryan
    eli manning
    mark sanchez
    david garrard
    matthew stafford
    vince young
    kerry colins
    david carr
    matt hasleback
    kurt warner
    drew brees
    brett farve
    jake cutler
    kyle orten
    aaron rodgers

14. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

15. preme

preme CH Dog

all he needs is good year everybody be back on his dick lol..

16. Please see my responses in blue ;) I'm no Who Dat bandwagon junkie either. Never been a Saints fan. I can see reality though.

17. Jelet

Jelet Banned

chad henne - Throws the ball farther more accurate than vick has no decent WR unlike mikE vick with one of the top WRs
    Tony romo - yes but look at the passing rating and tds
    Matt Shaub - Are you that dumb? Every pass this kid throws is on the money
    Mark Sanchez - this is how i know you have no clue about football.. look at how many catches Braylenn Edwards dropped or Dustin keller
    Kerry colins - MIKE VICK IS ON BENCH ALSO
    David carr - hes playing for the giants and every chance he gets to make a play he does
    Matt hasleback - when hes healthy he is one of the best
    Jake cutler - his decision making it better than vicks all vick does is look for a open spot to run
    Kyle Orten - Just because you cant throw far doesnt mean your a bad qb look at chad penninton lead his teams to the play offs all the time
    Aaron rodgers - look at his passing yards

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  18. Jelet

Jelet Banned

And you want to tell me HOW these offenses became prolific?

19. Jelet

Jelet Banned

WHICH MEANS DREW BREES IS A AMAZING QB!!!!!!!!! Look at a qb like
    Tom brady - he has his go to guy ( wes welker and randy moss)
    Peyton manning - ( Reggie wayne)
    Matt Shaub - ( Andrew Johnson)
    Kert warner - ( Anquan boldin , Larry fitzgerald)

20. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Thanks well sept for that last part!! HAHA Boy played his heart out till he became a mainstay and didnt really have to earn his job anymore. Being a pro in the light went to his head quick!! and yall can keep postin stats dont mean shit to me. i can watch a game and tell ya if he is playin worth a #### or not dont need no paper work bs to point that out!! jmo