1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Jackson dies!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by performanceknls, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

I'm very sad abaut this !! , he's the best , he 's one of the biggest piece of music history, rest in peace :(:(:(:(:(:(

2. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

I wish no one death. but a grown man does not sleep in a bed with someone else kids. Im tried of all this people who talked shit about mj for years, and now or on award shows talking about how much they love him. also i dont care if he had "gamedogs or not", if he did what was said he and the parents of those kids deserve to burn hell. if he didnt him and his maker will work it out. i was hugh fan had the socks,glove, jacket and the curl.but when he said its was ok to sleep in bed with childern that was it for me.

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Well this is what the maker of all things says about being judgemental....
    [SIZE=+1]The Gospel according to[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]St. Matthew[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]7[/SIZE]
    Judging Others
    1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
    6 ΒΆ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

4. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

The thing about judging and all that we need to take into context dont we? didnt God say the righteous shall judge? [not saying I am, far from it] but maybe in this case those children were the righteous ones!
    I dont wish death on MJ but yes I did judge Him, come on guys,l if it was my child that He said He had in his bed I know how I would feel about that, if he did anything or not, yes he was f**** up and had no childhood etc, but if joe blogs had no childhood, made no music etc, and slept in a bed with children we would be thinking different im sure. I respect how others feel about it but I would call Him a 'wrong un' loved his music...strongly disagree with a legal system that allows out of court settlements like that....joe blogs wouldnt be able to buy himself out would He?

respect to all guys, right or wrong, just my opinion.:mad:

5. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

IMO, one of, if not the BEST performer of all time. I remember being a young girl running around the neighborhood with my boom box, blaring his music. "Thriller", "man in the mirror", "bad" etc.... We miss you and love you so much MJ!!

6. diva

diva CH Dog

I watched the memorial service on cnn.com yesterday too. It was a very nice service that was fit for the king of pop. When his daughter spoke at the end, it brought tears to my eyes. He was one of the greatest entertainers to ever live. RIP Michael Jackson.