1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Jackson dies!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by performanceknls, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Always liked his music... :cool:

RIP

2. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

you can say all the bad things you want about the last few years, but his foot print in music speaks volumes....he was an amazing musician and an even better dancer

may he RIP

3. mindogg

mindogg Pup

one of the best musicians/entertainers of all time. period. very sad news indeed. wow

4. Marty

Marty Guest

You know I thought the same thing about Elvis :eek:

5. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I agree with Hemi on this one. He was never convicted, and regardless of his looks or what the tabloids wrote about him. The man was an AMAZING singer, song writer, producer, dancer and all around performer. God rest his soul.

RIP MJ

6. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

This is a damn shame! The man is a legend and to be honest I never once believed him to be what the media made him out to be. This guy had literally zero childhood and I think some people smelled the opportunity for easy cash once they found out about him trying to relieve his childhood through purchasing all these toys etc. May you rest in peace Mike, your music inspired millions of people!

7. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

the faces we see the fetish we dont know if he did or did not we cant judge but if it was my kid this would be a late NEWS.hope you understand.

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

1. I understand that. One thing about that whole mess is that I as a parent wouldnt allow my child to go spend the night over a grown mans home that I didnt know.
    2. Is no amount of money that I would settle for if my child had been molested. That is why i dont take much credence in his situation. All of the memory i have of Michael Jackson are good. He was a great Musican and In my opinion misunderstood.

9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

OJ Simpson was found not guilty also. :rolleyes:

10. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

He joined the island with Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Tupac, Elvis, and Curt Cobain. ;)

11. Marty

Marty Guest

All the negativity... I'm just wondering, if this had been me what all would have been said?

Member show some respect the man died :rolleyes:

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

RIP, he will be missed :(

13. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I didn't wish death on the guy. But I was never a fan either. Not my style. But he did admit to letting letting boys sleep in bed with him...

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Your lack of respect suprises me. I am sure that there are people that are not MJ fans that are being more reserve than you. If you had grown up in the 70's and the 80 you would understand the impact of MJ. MJ stardom transcended all races cultures religions he was a icon. As far as his trial remember he was prenounced not guilty. Again I say if someone truley molested my child then there would be no plea. If someone who had been suspected of child molestation do you think I would allow my child to go back over there? Absolutley not! There will always be a cloud over that whole mess. You need to remember that is the same media that crucifies dogmen all over this country. :)

15. game_test

game_test Top Dog

only god can judge...he was an inspirational artist for millions of people. he was literally worldwide in his reach.

RIP to the king of pop.

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's the thing that I don't understand,after he was accused of molestation,why did parents let their kids be around him unsupervised.I can't say 100% if he was guilty or not but after the accusation I think it was a matter of poor parents putting the kids in that situation.Probably doing it for a settlement.If that's the case it's almost like pimping their kids.Anyway,I remember back when I was a kid he was really big.I admit I was a little surprised to hear he died.He didn't look like a guy with heart problems.

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

We wouldn't say nothing bad about you:)

18. ....um the drunk old fool got himself all worked up over some PETA and HSUS bullsh*t and had himself another heart attack. He was a good old f*cker, though. ;) lol

19. Marty

Marty Guest

???????????????????????????????

20. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

Anyone who was on as many meds as MJ was had to end up with complications somewhere. Very similar story to Anna Nicole Smith, to many people around him handing him drugs and doping him up. Very sad.