1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

miami heat bullbaiting?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dmack102, May 9, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

man that shit was crazy lastnight I couldn't believe the score at times it looked like they were playing a college team.... Go heat.. Been a heat fan since the early 90s its finally paying off repeat time...mack out

2. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

last night was the most embarrasing shit game of the bulls history, i had to turn the game off.

3. kimbo42

kimbo42 Pup

Derrick Rose needs to step up!!! He was cleared to play a few months ago.

4. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

d rose felt the pain of that acl tear in his soul..he is scared to feel that pain again..he might have curred himself....

5. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

i wish rose would step up but i dont think he will anytime soon.

6. kimbo42

kimbo42 Pup

Michael Jordan hit 38 points in the 1997 nba finals with the flu. People have the nerve to compare this dude to Jordan? Get real!!!!!

7. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

have yall heard his interviews d rose is not all the way there I think he's slightly retarded.he got mad cause d Howard and lebron were dancing at a all star game one year.aren't u pose to have fun at the all star games