1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Miami-Dade County ban

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Loca, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Loca

Loca Pup

Is Miami-Dade the same as Dade county? Are Pit Bulls banned throughout Dade county. I'm wondering, because my husband was offered a job in Homestead, but if he gets the job, we will have to live in another county if that's the case.

2. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Yeah in Dade County they are banned. Someone told me that is Miami. But you might wanna do a double check to be sure.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

yeah they are banned in dade county i dont know if they are all banned through out miami.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

so far just Dade county. Stiff one too. have to live in the other county down that way. Hope ya'll know what you are getting into there. I love it there. You have to be wise to it. Miami never sleeps that I ever seen. Dang fun place to hang out when you're young. Or even not so young and still have good eyes. lol

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

PitBull aren't allowed in Dade County, But are allowed in Broward County which is not to far. I'am having the same problem because I am moving down there in the next year.

6. Loca

Loca Pup

Thanks for the info, everyone. I think we will move to Broward County and he'll commute about an hour to work every day. Doggies are to precious to be taken away!!

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

The only pitbull allowed in dade county is pitbull( the rapper) CULO

The Watcher likes this.
  8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

......... CULO!

9. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Miami is in Dade County, so yes, they are totally banned in Miami. Broward County includes Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach (if I remember correctly). Your best bet is to call the animal control shelter in the area where you are go to relocate to. They will give you the most reliable answers so that you don't end up getting yourself into any trouble with the local laws. Good Luck.