1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mexica the escape artist

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by SacRedboyOwner, Mar 23, 2013.

1. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

This little pup has always been difficult to contain.. She has been jumping out of her kennel for the last couple of weeks. She is only 6 months old.. Guess its time for a chain spot lol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Love those types of abilities. good luck finding a way to keep her inside that pen.

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah better stake a spot out for her.

4. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Lol, ya I'm going to have to put her on a chain spot soon. That kennel and the fence around the yard won't contain her especially when she is full grown..

5. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Put a roof on it...

6. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

I'm just going to move her to her chain spot... I was happy to catch her escaping and got the pictures I wanted.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I wouldn't trust a roof with that dog Def needs a chain spot determinded dogs will find a way out even through a roof lol... Thank God I only have one who likes to bust his way out of shit.

8. jkpitts

jkpitts Pup

Check out boogiemans set up in other post about escape artists..welded wire roof will work.if he gets out then..the chain it is.

9. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

I had the same problem with my dog so i did this. Its also acts as a great shade cover for the summer. :D i also had to anchor this kennel down cause he would lift it up and carry it to the nearest dog. Lol
    IBK

[​IMG]

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Id zip some chicken wire on the top, then with a tarp from harbor freight....let me know if you wanna sell that kennel

11. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

I just put an another kennel panel on top and been working so far but he keeps on trying