1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

message boards

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Boze, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i have seen on the internet certain message boards such as Eli boards, redboy message boards i was just wondering what they are all about. i have seen dogs for sale on these boards and was wondering what these boards are actually for

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Networking with others who run the same famaily of dogs.

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

The same thing any other board is for- Discussing and debating common interests. Like BG said, the boards you mentioned are generally reserved for those who run the same family of dogs, or who are at least interested in that particular line. Some are run by actual kennels, some are just run by regular Joes.

4. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

but unlike this one you are allowd to talk about selling or placing dogs in other homes.

5. colby1

colby1 Pup

so you cant sale a dog on this site ?? what about studing ??

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog