1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas Gifts

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by christmasp, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Hi people I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Collars, dog-food, bowls, etc are good gifts for a dog-lover.

3. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

I agree lol Big bag full of dollar store dog toys.

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

5. Suki

Suki Guest

if they're APBT owners, a breaking stick is always a good thing to have...

or a canine first aid kit...

6. Attila

Attila Guest

I like flannel shirts XL preferably green. Thick wool ones, Thick wool socks too. lol Or a few Stillwater collars and such. Nothing says I love you like a new lead or collar.

7. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

IDk if this has already been said, but a gift card to PetSmart, Petco, what ever is closer to their home. At PetSmart, they can also use the card online now, so they can get whatever they want and need!

8. Attila

Attila Guest

I thought we were boycotting them two places for breed discrimination. Or is that just some of us.

9. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I thought so to. new dog bowls would be nice,,indestructable ones,,,I need new sweatshirts,,its getting cold up here.