1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Merle Pit Bulls

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jessiepbg, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Hi, this is Howard a breeder of the Merle Amican Pitbull. Yes! Howard M it's me.

2. Turds!!!.........

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

flush em!!!!

4. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

i thing they come out like that becuz of there anstrory, but i wouldnt buy one just becuz to me the a dun hills

5. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

if it's a true bulldog,i could care less about color jmo!

6. Yeah well if it's mixed with a catahoula it isn't hardly a true bulldog now is it.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive asked before and got no reply, but could someone show a pic of an actual merle ch?
    not some oddball brindle patched dog.... merle

8. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

i agree,but it didn't looked mix,i might be wrong

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

heres the answer ive always gotten

10. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

personally i've never seen one,only heard of them.

11. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

[​IMG]
    Ace Faulk's Blue Thunder

[​IMG]
    Wentz's Chainbreaker

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

funny how they both have their ears cropped lol

13. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Personally I love the Merle colouring. I thought the beauty of our breed is that it's all about performance and function.It annoys me the way all the sheep and followers keep paying out on blue dogs. If a dog can do the job it shouldn't matter if it's pink.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

agreed. color doesnt matter, but i dont believe shit until i see it myself, and ive never seen a merle show up in a litter off good dogs.
    thats not being a sheep. its called better safe than sorry.... im not up for feeding MUTTS

15. Let's see.....sheep and followers if you get a blue dog, but you LOVE the Merle "colouring" LOLOLOL Kinda the pot calling the kettle black huh?

Turds!!! Mixed up, crossed up, fucked up TURDS!!!

16. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

I was defending the blue colour, colour doesn't matter."Paying out" is a slang term meaning criticizing. I still may be a Turd however.

17. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Yeah... I don't have an opinion on the matter, I just gave pics where pics were requested... lol

18. nobody

nobody Banned

Defending blue's ? why ??????
    The problems in blue dogs are wel know, i can not understand why people breed for that colour the same as merle, over here it is forbidden to even breed merle to merle in collies and other dogs because of the weakness those genes have.
    Anybody who breed in to those colours, has not the best intrest in preserving the best traits possible for their dogs, they wil get kennel blind b/c of the love they have for those colours and wil let other things pass just to get what they want.

Anybody who breed for colour let alone breed for a colour wich is known to give defects is a FOOL and should not be having dogs in the first place.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

damn right mutts,mutts,mutts i love it when they say it doesn't look mixed anyway shit how many breeds are mistaken for the APBT and come on why just because it has a large head for body size i have some small headed pure bred APBT's breeding merles ignorance at it's finest

20. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Merle dogs are not pure bred, the colour was never in APBTs before 20years ago, it was introduced by some cross to another breed, can some one show any dog from history that had this colour....R