1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Merle opinions?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 14rock, Feb 26, 2005.

1. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Definitely not merle. I'm yet unsure of the exact color due to the photo, but its not even close to merle.

2. I would have to say sable also. Looks alot like the coloring on one of catahoulas, and he is a sable.

3. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

I Thought Merle Was The Weird Lookin Spots.

4. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

i say fawn not merle though

5. Several of my pups have that black under lay on them.Definately not merle.

6. Kay

Kay Big Dog

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

It definatly looks sable to me. I've seen alot of those around here, Jaha has one sister that is sable. I think Sable is just a bad tan point...correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I heard.

8. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Wow - I'd forgotten all about this thread. Well, it must have been deleted, but I had put that I've heard them referred to as dirty buckskin also.

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

well i think they look like somebody used them for paintball practice.LOL.