1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Memorial Fun Show - GA

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Madusa, Jan 14, 2008.

1. rosco91382

rosco91382 Big Dog

Wow... all of the dogs look good to me, must have been one hellofva time for the judges. Im glad you all had a good turn out and fun...
    Drew

p.s.
    (SmokinHemi) We all are still waitin on da pics hehehehe

2. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

nice pics marty...i see tommy3 dog, lil-bit, hemi...who elses dogs were pictured?

3. Marty

Marty Guest

We'll have to ask GAPITS ;)

4. wow... looked like fun. i wish it were closer to me and i would have loved to come out and just experience a show. lil bit looked awesome btw... she is gorgeous marty. (shes the only one i know to recognize)

5. anyone know whose chocolate bitch that is? she is pretty

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Looks like it was an awsome turnout. Im sorry I missed it. Animal Control took all my travel money. :( There will be more shows Im sure...

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT AND SUPPORTED THE CLUB AND THE MEMORIAL SHOW. For those of you that didn't make it we hope to see you next time!! :) We had a geat turn out and the weather wasn't half bad. The dogs were exceptional and the judges had a very hard time with some of the decisions.

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Awesome. Good to hear! Congrats!

Congrats to Lil' Bit and Marty as well. Great pictures...I really liked that b&T and the B&W dogs.

10. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Chevelle was there. (Wearing the yellow collar in pics)

The show went very well. Thanks to everyone that came out and showed their support.