1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Memorabilia To Trade & Wanted

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by CHATNJACK, Apr 10, 2009.

1. CHATNJACK

CHATNJACK Big Dog

Memorabilia To Trade & Wanted

TO TRADE !

History of the Pit Bull Terrier by Wayne D. Brown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Picture(s) below are the original actual high quality signed 8X10 photo(s) not cheap paper reprints. They are signed on front, signed, dated and storied on back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is just a SAMPLE of what I have to TRADE. Let me know what you have and are looking to TRADE for. I'm also willing to PAY CASH for the items listed below.

WANTED !

A copy of AMERICAN GAMENESS AND HERITAGE (autographed copies ONLY please) by Don Mayfield.

Photo's of Don Mayfield, L.C. & Wilbur Dennis (All 3 together in 1 photo).

Photos, handwritten letters, and/or flyers of ANY year of the CAROLINA PIG PICK'N'S.

Handwritten letters between Don Mayfield & Ed Richeson.

Photos of Ed Richeson with Dibo as a pup.

Photos, letters, handwritten pedigrees (by ET), ect of Al Brown and Arizona Pete, Dibo's brother.

Photos, handwritten letters, and/or flyers of the 1936 Oklahoma Convention at Medicine Park.

Handwritten letters between Jeff Runyon & Joe Corvino.

Handwritten letters between Jeff Runyon & Earl Tudor.

Photos of Earl Tudor with Runyon's Colorado Imp II.

Photos of Earl Tudor with Runyon's Colorado Dan.

Photos of Earl Tudor with Runyon's Colorado Betsy.

Any condition considered.

CHATNJACK