1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

meeting up.

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Will Power, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

It would be cool if everyone from here that is going to the Pa show could meet up If anyone is interested drop some idears to help identify each other.

2. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

Yes that would be great and if I lived a little closer i might have to stop in and say hi. but it would take me about 8 hours to get there and i can't afford to make a trip like that with my family and not to mention having someine take care off my dogs.

3. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

just look for the guy with all the blue ribbons, that will be me.....lol...just kidding.....but really i"ll be the one with the blue ribbons

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

i'll hang a game-dog.com banner on my dogs kennels

5. Will Power

Will Power Big Dog

I will Be wearing a Big Red One (First infantry division) Hat, and probly be walking a 12 week pain in the ass:)

6. phez718

phez718 Pup

Damn, something just came up I can't make it to the show.:( Have fun guys!