1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

meet raided2

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by raided2, Sep 18, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

for those of you who don't know who I am I was also raided on feb.19 th here in Pima county I am not as big or well known a Pat Patricks ,but I have been charged with them as a suspect in conditioning dogs forilegal fighting ,yeah right! We are just very good friends and i am a s not well known as TL or B Smith but my wife and I are responsible for starting the Tucson ch. of the AADR Tucson Dry heat show club from 1997-1998 then we took our leave for a while but always supported the club ,as long as it was in the positive intrest of the dogs and for some reason Pima County Sheriffs and the Prosecutor have been extremley vidictive to my family and I any support would be appreciated!:)

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Glad you have been able to stay around and surely things will get better for you and yours. Ppl need to stick together in all things concerning these dogs, whether your writing letters, protesting or showing 'em. You hang tough.;)

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Welcome. Nice to have you here. Good luck in your court case. You got my support. :)

4. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Good luck bro you know me and all of the bulldog people have your back and hope you and the others come out of this on top.

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

stay strong R2 ...we got u in prayers...

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

good to see your still here things will get better. We are here for you guys. like i said before if you guys need anything from down here in cochise county let me know and we will see what we can do. hang in there

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Sorry this happened to you and your family.