1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Meet my Monster [hog dog]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BoneMan, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

I agree a pic may hide cars if it's pixelated or retouched.

2. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

I Cary a staple gun....you can get a kit at cabelas for like 80 bucks

3. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

Im not judging at all,...im not even assuming...fact is, ive seen my shair of hog dogs... Ive never seen one like that... Its easy to find a vest that size... So im not trying to buy that bit either....
    The dog might have been on pigs, in a pin, half his size...

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Could be if I wanted to hunt with a dog I wouldn't do it with a bully period I am just giving the guy the benefit of the doubt since all we have to go off is his word and two pictures lol

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

These are also handy for yard fights.

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Yard accidents.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Opps yes lol my bad thank you bgb for the correction

8. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

That is a very big and nice lookn dog you got there

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Camelot - dagger lines?

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Naw - Someone bred those, and they do every day. We all know its not a good thing, but what can we do?
    Try to educate. If someone really loves these dogs, they will have to buy a shit eater, unless they are with the right folks. Its sad, but out society is accepting this and heading down a path of distruction.

folks round here see a spade, its a spade - and they quick to cut your head off too. Nothing against you or your dog, because I know neither. 100plus lbs....catch weight dogs go at 65-70 lbs anything else will not prevail and likely end up getting cut down to size, first hunt.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Mccoy that's what I thought when I saw a pic of the dog looks like the dog comes from those lines but I think he said the dog didn't have a pedigree. He hasn't been back though and I don't think he will come back.

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Yeah he's a big dog I wonder if he does take the dog out to hunt if he ever takes the dog down in weight I certainly hope if the dog has ever seen a hog he's in much better shape than he is in that pic obviously all that weight on a dog is not healthy.

13. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Lol Mccoy I think you missed what I was saying. Staple guns are good for yard accidents.

14. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

A fat dog will run hot and do so quickly. Just sayin'

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I'm super slow on that one BB68... I get you now. and good point!

16. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed, OP has not replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.