1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

me and bruno are new here!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pitbullcrazy30, Dec 5, 2006.

1. hello everyone, im new and just wanted to intoduce myself, ive had this breed for the last 10 years, and still love learning more about them every day!!! this forum looks great and thanks for having me here!!! im looking forward to meeting all of you!!!

2. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the forum.

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to game-dog.com ;)

4. thanks guys, hello bullyboi, nice to see r on here, i was on anouther forum with you and havent seen you around in a long time,hows your girl doing?

5. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

welcome my friend:D where are the pics of the boy?

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hey and welcome to the forum! Enjoy! :D

7. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Cali is doing great ;) Nice to see you too ....

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome to our world.

9. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I hope you can listen and learn from us.:D