1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

McDonalds

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by Dream Pits, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I'm sure most of you have heard the ad McDonalds put out but just in case you havent:
    [video=youtube;NMbSXu90OMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMbSXu90OMA[/video]
    Now the Pit Bull community has gone nuts over this and doing everything in their power to start a boycott against McDonalds. I do agree that the breed def doesn't need hits like this plus with obesity and heart related health issues being one of the main causes of death in this country i think its ironic and maybe smart for us to slow down on the Mickey D's anyways! However, of all the problems we face as apbt lovers i wouldn't even rate this top 10!!! Why cant we get this type of support against the things that are really doing the breed the most damage? Thoughts????

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Couldnt get no slower. Havnt ate there in years. Hard enough to get good food at the store much less at a restaraunt.

3. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Shit sucks

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Think I was about 12 waiting @ the bus stop for school when a stray pit bull walked up on me and scared the shit out of me cause he came out of nowhere. Well for the next 15 minutes that dog sat there licking my hand as I pet him waiting for the bus. Later that day walking home from bus stop I was attacked by an old chocolate lab. Media couldn't be further from the truth dream. If the general public only knew how gentle our breed of choice really is. And since I was old enough to have a job and afford feed I've never owned any other breed. In short FUCK McDonalds.........lmao

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

My thoughts on that is it only effects those people that get easily offended.

For example here is three risky things about going to Mcdonalds.

1.Hiring Retards that always fuck up ya order is risky LOL

2.Waiting in a long line at the drive through for 15 min. just for a ice cream cone and you find out they are out of cones or the machine isnt working is risky LOL.

3.Hiring people that dont even speak english well and then they blame you for not understanding them is risky LMAO.

With that said I love to eat at Mcdonalds even with those risks LMAO.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Petting a stray pitbull is risky as hell actually...

This is retarded. You're right people pick the strangest battles. With everything facing the breed this is the one we need to band together against? Ok.

7. To people that think it isn't a big deal, IMO you're wrong. Is it the worst problem we face as APBT owners, well no. For them dildos to put this shit out though is ridiculous and harmful to our breeds image. Just another HUGE media outlet plugging bullshit into peoples minds that our dogs are vicious man eaters.

Finally the fur mommies have something constructive to do for us LOL. Cuz that's whose leading all the charge to boycott them. I won't lie, I'll drive by them asshole fucks to somewhere else to get my artery clogging burger next time though. I have no use in supporting them turds.

8. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Havent ate that bullshit in long time anyways?

10. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I don't see why it's a big deal.

well I mean it sucks. and I won't be ordering from mcdonalds anymore. I hate McD's but used to get a dollar menu cheeburger for my dogs if they had to go to the vet for whatever reason, as a reward. but no more of that.

so I won't be giving them my business anymore, but people are blowing it out of proportion.

11. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

There are bigger things harming our breed, but this isnt going to help, no matter how much they say "Sorry" the damage is already done and you know they dont mean a damn word of their apology.
    I dont eat fast food really at all anymore, and I wont be going to MCD at all anymore for my random McDouble, but its better for me and maybe they will lose some money and will think twice before spewing anti-pit bull propaganda, but I think they are going a little far the fur mommies with all the hoopla, but it wont really hurt and at least they are bother me about my prong collar right now! Lol

I agree, stray dogs are dangerous, but no one breed is any more so than the other really, maybe a shepherd or something, or lab for sure...

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol at Saiy and Boogie you make a good point about fur mommies actually doing something semi-productive for once or at least not fuckin with me lol

13. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Not going to go as far as to boycott McDonalds... I think that this breed has a better rap than it use to. People bad mouthing the breed doesnt really bother me any more... Most of the time, there is no sense in arguing with their ignorance anyway. Im too lazy.. lol

14. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

This was in the news here recently. Pit-lovers sued MCD or something and MCD took down the commercial.

So goddamn ridiculous, this is why Pits get a bad rep.

15. brad

brad Pup

i wouldnt eat McDonalds anyway havent in years sense i found out how much money they donate to homosexual pride parades and events.ill stick with chick-fil-a or sonics if i have to eat fast food.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Lol? That really bothers you huh?

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I guess Im the only one who hasn't a clue as to what MC Donalds did. Someone please fill me in. I haven't at MC diarrhea in years anyways but haven't seen anything about this issue.

18. MCS

MCS CH Dog

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thanks MCS. Never seen the ad before but I don't listen to local radio or watch much TV.

20. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

[video=youtube;oHKCb0_2oD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHKCb0_2oD0[/video] Awesome video, kinda boring for the first 20 minutes but gets better.