1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mccollum blood (Greasy Corner Kid)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by eneas, May 29, 2012.

1. cam08

cam08 Banned

Finally two people who aren't afraid to admit it, new dogman wouldn't risk it but if a dog has good peds ..... Might not be for him, but make for a great producer

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ill farm out to associates in the dogs.........., if im gonna be breeding world class animals i want to make sure theyre being used...and obviously 1 person cant use them all.... ill give a few to the boys i deal with and keep the rest.....and like i said god forbid...i may sell a couple! lol, now if i promise to keep somebodys blood private, well then thats another thing....... what i dont keep would be getting culled.

3. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

I will be getting some of this blood!!!

4. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

That always makes me laugh every time someone bad mouths a good dogman for selling their dogs. Every top dog man sold their dogs. Look on any pedigree and you will see all the famous dogmen's names. Most of the time the people that hammer people for doing this have never done anything with their dogs and no person knows who they are and doesn't want thier dogs. They think to hammer someone makes them climb up the ladder. They are wrong. People who are known top dogmen had lots of people watching them fight their dogs and those people put them at the top of the list because of their talent. Then they sold some dogs. They didn't have to run someone down to be famous. Just a tip for the Want-To-Be Greenhorns. Randy Fox

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...thats true ^^^^.......but some sell more than they really have...lol....some end up have litter sizes off 100 or more when specaly their getting $2000 dollars a pup....lol.....true everybody sells pups time to time no harm in that if it helps feed the others and so what if it give's ya a spare buck/r/2....and some-times ya just can't keep them all......but some people...well.....?????????????????????

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

7. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

what you don't know is randy is terminally ill and needs the money for medical bill so you can kiss my ass. you should be gratefull that he would let you have a dog danny

8. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

The hell what anone else thinks randy is a good dog man and has paid his dues ...nobody downs Carver and he was one of the biggest peddlers ever

9. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I have seen this in the SDJ. People are always so quick to throw a stone before they know the facts. Even if he wasn't sick and was selling his dogs...so what. I have bred my own and I have bought dogs and am thankful to those who have both sold and given me dogs over the years. It is a tough world out there and not getting any easier. I DO NOT judge any man on how he see's fit to earn a living as long as it does not involve in any way harm to children...more power to him. My thoughts and prayers are with the Mccollum family.

11. Rip Greasey corner kennel

12. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Yes, I heard he died yesterday. RIP.

13. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Every top dog man sold dogs. The men with the best fight record were able to sell the most. Name any dog man and he will have his name on dogs all over the country. Bad mouthing any dogman for selling dogs just means your leaving out the other 99% that sold dogs. You stone throwers look and most pedigrees and you see will have lots of top dogs that came from top fighting dogs from top men's yards. These pedigrees come with a top dogmen's name on their that sold the dogs. I have a female from Randy McCollum's yard that I really like. I've never seen so many critics as there is on the forums. When a man is sick or dead you buzzards are all over him. Puke!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

I've found that some people reveal themselves (who they really are) easier on the internet than they do in person. It is easy to down things and talk sh*t over the net than it is to face someone and look them in the eye to do it. It saddens me to witness it over and over again......

Randy is in a better place and free from pain now. Those who knew him are left to celebrate the life he lived and what life we still have left. Life is too short for all the modern BS and drama so cheers to Randy and all the good things he enjoyed on the ride.

15. bestia

bestia Big Dog

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

RIP Randy GCK

17. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

R.I.P Greasy

18. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

R.I.P Randy

19. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Im glad I was able to thank hem proper for all the knolag he passed on to me. A outstanding Gentalman and even better dogman.
    You will be missed.
    RIP

Meet You At The Gate
    A beautiful kennel now stands alone,
    missing the one who nurtured it
    But now he is gone,
    His dogs still bloom, and the sun it still shines,
    But the rain is like tear drops, for the ones left behind
    But the beautiful memories of its keeper are in our hearts to stay,
    he loved every dog even some more than most
    So much love he would plant with each person he meet
    But just like his dogs he was part of Gods plan,
    So when it was his time he reached down his hand,
    He look through the Garden searching for the best,
    That's when he found the Kid, it was his time to rest,
    It is hard for those who love hem, to just let hem go,
    But God has a spot, that needed a gentle soul,
    So when you start missing the Kid remember if you just wait,
    When God has a spot in his house, The Kid will meet you at the gate...

I'll c u agen one day
    R.§. Knl

[​IMG][​IMG][/ur

20. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Im glad I was able to thank hem proper for all the knolag he passed on to me. A outstanding Gentalman and even better dogman.
    You will be missed.
    RIP

Meet You At The Gate
    A beautiful kennel now stands alone,
    missing the one who nurtured it
    But now he is gone,
    His dogs still bloom, and the sun it still shines,
    But the rain is like tear drops, for the ones left behind
    But the beautiful memories of its keeper are in our hearts to stay,
    he loved every dog even some more than most
    So much love he would plant with each person he meet
    But just like his dogs he was part of Gods plan,
    So when it was his time he reached down his hand,
    He look through the Garden searching for the best,
    That's when he found the Kid, it was his time to rest,
    It is hard for those who love hem, to just let hem go,
    But God has a spot, that needed a gentle soul,
    So when you start missing the Kid remember if you just wait,
    When God has a spot in his house, The Kid will meet you at the gate...

I'll c u agen one day.
    Thanks for everything
    R.§. Knl

[​IMG]