1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mccollum blood (Greasy Corner Kid)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by eneas, May 29, 2012.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Greasy did his thing. That is more than 99.99% of the people on this board can say. Let it rest. When you have walked that road....then and only then do you have a right to comment.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I agree .. I am glad some of these men will even sell a dog to someone like myself I by right shouldn't own the dogs I do but someone gave me a chance and many of the people who talk shit about peddling dogs and selling them as pets blah blah blah wouldn't have a chance to own anything if those men only sold dogs to certain people because most of the people on these forums don't work dogs lol... At least some of us are honest about the fact we own pets and are not fronting like we are big time doggers in the fast line LMAO!!!

3. flipboy

flipboy Pup

Just to go back to the dogs...Is McCollom's Timex the real sire of LG's Littleman? Not Young's Timex?

4. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Greasy and Thib say Favre's "Timex" aka McCollum's "Timex" is the real sire of "LittleMan". they don't know how the other ped got put on him.

5. flipboy

flipboy Pup

Thanks c...

6. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

this day and age if a man with a proven line of dogs does not look into storing some blood in the hands of good people, he is foolish. Animal Control can end all your work in a day! By letting some dogs go to others well you at least know where to retrieve your blood.

I personally know of a few people that keep very well bred dogs as pets. Or a storage bank if you will. :) Be smart and protect your investment

7. art

art Big Dog

Some plp fucking kill me.................thanks for the funnys

8. I know Greasy personally, have known him for years. He is a long time friend of my cousins. I have helped him move (had a trailer full of bulldogs), have his cell number programmed in my phone, have loaned him money (which he repayed) and have been around and know his dogs. He breeds the dogs that this breed was meant to be. He has given way more to preserve this breed than any profits he has ever made off of his dogs. His life has revolved around this breed. In fact that is an understatement, his life has been this breed! He is a solid dude that breeds solid dogs! I personally know of young dog men that he has mentored and taught. Young men that are truly passionate about the breed and love the dogs! So all you folks that have read about him on the web or have only heard of him, talk all you want, he is the definition of a true dog man!

9. I know people who are real close to GCK and they speak highly of the man and his dogs. nothing bad said about him. the only thing said was that he talked shit, but hey who doesnt.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

who cares if people sell pups........like was already said, he uses what he sells and sells what he uses......among the many things i have come to learn in these dogs was that there is real life and there is the internet.

what people do in real life is different then what they say on the net.

"ANYBODY WHO SELLS PUPPIeS IS A POS PEDDLER"= internet talk! LMAO

theres nothing wrong with sellin a few pups a litter to put back into the dogs, as anybody who really is involved with these dogs on any serious level knows THESE MUTHUFUCKAZ AINT CHEAP!!!! lol

so after spending an arm n a leg on healthcare,feed,stud fee,blood sweat n tears........call me whatever you like......ill sell a couple!

theres a difference in puttin good dogs out there for people to use , then puttin more sub par animals out there to make a profit!

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh yeah and i agree with triple j about the internet..lol...i mean...shit...IT IS 2012!!!!! lol driverless cars n shit.......... believe it or not i know of a breeder (who i believe is on here) advertises in the pitbull magazines and dog fancy, sold in petco & petsmart!!! LOL and he had good dogs back in the day!....................

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

were getting some for next year a couple bitches. there's a lot of good bullyson blood behind them dogs. but i'd tell everyone else to stay far away from it. you'll never have any luck & only get fuzzy bunny dogs.

13. bandm

bandm Pup

I met Randy back in the mid 80's and as Butterbean said he's a solid dude. Back then he had Jesse Jr, Leroy Jr, Lyda, Guardino, John Henry, etc and made a nice breeding to a great son of Timex named Goodyear. He's a good dude

14. preme

preme CH Dog

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

After u told me about his MC bitch i been checkin her out....

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Again preme let me say it again.........theres the net.....than theres real life! Online everybody is an outstanding citizen, in this worls nobody has or ever will breed a cold dog.....lol

17. preme

preme CH Dog

Lmao i hear ya

18. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I will if I think it might produce well for me. I don't much care what others think...nobody feeds my dogs but me. If it doesn't do what I want then it doesn't stay.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

exactly, if i think this cold dog would produce its bad ass family average then id breed to that first. i had an older guy tell me "all them folks talkin bout theyd NEVER breed to a cold dog are either immature and are ignorent on the topic or they have ego issues.........if you think it would work and have the blueprint for it....why not, if your keeping all of them......

20. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I don't sell, give, farm out, or stud so yes I would be keeping all of them if I ever actually made a breeding.