1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayweather vs mosley!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by synno2004, Apr 25, 2010.

1. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

A stiff left jab, and a strait right hand in 4oz. gloves would be hard to survive from Klitschko.
    On the chin WOW

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

almost are hard to survive as one from a boxer with perfect form on his punch. I have something i want u guys to see if i can find it. Saw it on tv bout a year ago...

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

THIS IS WHY A BOXER PUNCHES HARDER
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mfn5As4G5o&feature=related[/ame]

4. act284

act284 Big Dog

let's not forget liddell had legit wrestling credentials...

im not saying an MMA fighter would outbox a boxer, all Im saying is that everything that is allowed in boxing is also allowed in mma...mma only broadens the technical opportunities...

they are two different sports, but I feel MMA is a evolution to boxing as a combat sport

which would you say represents fighting as a sport better? boxing or mma?

rarely do i see people say "standup with punches" only in a fight

brock would easily take klitschko down...

MMA has shown that Wrestlers/Grapplers adapt best to the overall fight

just look at all the champions of the past and its obvious wrestling/grappling dominates

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

good point! but i think it we are talking about fighting in general that a boxer and mma fighter has an equal chance of winning. it comes down to the individuals rather than the style. same as when comparing bulldogs

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    There is the truth right there.

7. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Any man ANY given day regardless of training.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl7ORH5R_bs&feature=related[/ame]

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol damn! :sport-smiley-002:
    and yes in an MMA fight a boxer def can use a stance only gaurding his upper half lol

9. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

what does working for hbo boxing have to do with your credibility? i could work for NASA at the HR dept. that doesn't make me an authority in missile architecture. to dismiss boxing as a boring sport is like saying boudreaux dogs suck now and what you have in your yard is the best ever. boxing is one of the mormon polygamist mothers of mma. (others being bjj and muay thai among others) just show respect. selling wolf tickets about yourself and discrediting others shows weakness in character.

10. KBK

KBK Big Dog

SHane will have his moments early on and look busy, Floyd will use the famous shoulder roll and pick mosley off with the cleaner shots throughout the fight taking a hard fought victory by UD.

As for boxing V MMA.

ANY mid level boxer will win against the best best MMA "boxer" in a boxing ring (Same weight)

ANY half decent MMA guy will beat ANY boxer in a cage as long as he aint knockd out coming in

11. venom

venom Top Dog

Yep!

Shane will look busy in the first 3-5 rounds while Floyd uses his defense and counter punches that land like lasers lol.

I already know how this is going to turn out, just like all the others.

Shane will get busy, the cards will show that it was all for nothing because he threw 200 punches more and landed 200 less than his opponent. Floyd wins decisions, floyd haters yell shane was robbed.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you throw a boxer wit an MMA fighter on the street, if the boxer doesnt knock em out first punch the MMA is going to dismantle the boxer!

i do believe that boxers take more punishment in the ring tho.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

nuff said! perfect post

not at all...

14. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

THE MAN THAT ASHLL BET AGINST FLOYD SHALL BE BROKE
    BET FLOYD AND PROSPER:bow:

15. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

i have to bet 450.00 to make 100.00. for mosley, bet 100 and win 350.00. bet 50.00 on KO under 6th round and win 140.00 by any fighter is my fun bet. i'm not touching the pick the fighter bet.

16. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

WOW!! for someone who doesn't CARE and sticking with MMA, you sure have alot to say on this matter....................

Made my bet, FRAPPUCINO on MAYWEATHER!! YEA BABY "BIG BALLER, SHOT CALLER" LMMFAO:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
  17. venom

venom Top Dog

Hm, could my prediction have been any closer? :D

18. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

U were close in your prediction but he didn't get busy in 3-5 he got busy only in round 2 by hurting Floyd twice but Floyd showed all u fucking haters that he does have a chin and the heart of a fuckin tru chAmpion, oh yea what happen to all u fucks who said Floyd is a runner when he was the one who pressured mosley the whole fight n broke that bitches will hahahahaha, I will pray for nanny paqcuaio's bitch ass if he is man enough to take the test n get off the juice fuckin coward. And Floyd will stop his ass next if it happens. Oh yea and when u compare Floyd to a bulldog he is what u call an ace he lacks nothing and I think he proved that again to all u pacman dick riders out there PACMAN R.I.P

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
    I would compare floyd to a good ear dog. He showed he is versatile enough to be the aggressor as well tonight

20. cameron

cameron Big Dog

manny time!!!