1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

The IRONY!!!!!!!!!! LMAO......Yes that is called speculation and assumptions unless you know the person who used it, actual true intentions as a lot of people have IV gear in there home does that mean they are all on Peds?....My Grandma of 96 years old uses IV and has IV gear in her house so according to your logic she must be using PEDS. LMAOROTF ahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahaahahhaaaa

Once again unless you can find actual proof its all just speculations and assumptions.

2. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

Tell me again then, what physical condition was Mayweather suffering from to warrant an IV?
    Looking forward to this one...... lol.

3. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I cant tell you what physical condition Floyd was suffering from to warrant a IV but I can tell you what IV saline and lactated ringers are used for by the medical community, which is to treat fluid and blood loss.

I just cant wait for your next retarded question. LMAO

5. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

Can they also be used to manipulate blood level readings and help mask PED's.......... is that a yes you say?

Looks like the retard is done and dusted, you're going to have to show me something son or you're getting picked up...... hahahahaha.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Most eveything can be used for something it was NOT INTENDED for but its all irrelevant unless you have absolute proof/evidence that it was used for something OTHER then its ACTUAL INTENDED PURPOSE.....for example its like saying because a hammer was used as a murder weapon that any one who owns a hammer is a suspected murderer. LMAOROT ahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaahaha

You've got to be SOME KIND OF SPECIAL. So you are going to have to show me irrefutable proof of evidence that Floyd took Peds or else I am putting you on that Short Yellow Bus. LMAOROTF ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

P.S. I am still laughing ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahhahhahahaahhahahahahahhahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahahahaahahahahahahahah

7. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

I've posted the article but it's obvious that it's not sinking in with you, if you read it slowly and carefully you might get that eureka moment......... lol.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Oh my goodness child bless your heart. LOL.....Its not sinking in for you because you are most likely biased and in DENIAL....You see IF that article had any real proof of evidence that could actually be used against Floyd then Floyd would be BUSTED by now for using PEDS, how is that for a EUREKA moment? LMAO

9. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

You mean proof of evidence like the Morales case, solid evidence that was brushed under the carpet by corrupt USADA? can't educate pork I guess...... LMAO.

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WTF now you are trying to compare a whole different unrelated case to Floyds?....Every case is different......You are just grasping at straws. LMAO

No sense for me to argue with a SPECIAL NEEDS PERSON. LMAO

11. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The point is USADA is about as straight as your teeth, is it time for the special bus yet.......

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

WTF????....I guess according to your dumb ass logic that proves without a doubt that Floyd was one Peds? It seems you already boarded that special bus to your special place destination. LMAOROTF

13. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

You have to be a dumbass to believe he was clean, Lance Armstrong never tested positive did he.......

I'm after a new window cleaner, come and lick them for me will you HAHAHAHAHAHA.........

14. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The circumstantial evidence cries out CHEAT, that's no biggie as they are all likely at it but don't pretend to be the saviour of the sport.

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You have to be a FUCKTARD to believe anything without irrefutable proof of evidence.....Lance was CAUGHT U dumb fuck. LMAO

Im looking for someone to be my dog shit compost, open wide while I toss shit in yo mouth. ahahaahahhaahahhaahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

The evidence cries out speculation and assumptions, if not Floyd would of been caught like Lance.....Saviour of the sport WTF??? LMAO

17. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The evidence cries out you have as much brains as a stillborn slug ROTFL......

Your hero is no better than the rest, suck it up there's a good boy.

18. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I don't think they took steroids for the last fight ,,,it was shit,

CockneyRebel likes this.
  19. niko

niko CH Dog

How many boxing fans have ever heard of Julian Jackson? Watch this:)

20. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

Arguably the hardest hitter of all time, he had true lights out power.

Dusty Road and niko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.