1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayfield crosses

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by billbulldog, Jan 11, 2015.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......it was.... THE SAME HERE TDK........

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

first thing don told me ...
    work together ..ceaeting new family's lol

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i saty talking with don and i listen
    he send ..i say ok ...no idea what he send lol

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Vicky looking to a dog fight now lol

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Key, I really try to be open-minded. I'd surely entertain your points if I could just ascertain WTF you're talkin' about. LOL

6. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...relax key ...stop banging them keys..

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...he's ...gone ...tdk up-set him....lol

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Yes. That is what I suggested. :)

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

so waht you talk about ?

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

put it on your facebook account doggystyle and give the adres lol

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

area area area :cool:

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:lala::panicsmiley:.....wtf....

14. key can i have an ounce of what ure smoking buddy lol ;)

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

:D............lol

16. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

here is what coy d said about mayfields claim (lie) about gr ch banjo being from his stuff, i feel the claim (lie) about ch spike would hold about as much water.

I came across some people said Don Mayfield had claimed at some time that Banjo was really off of his blood. I heard this before. This is my reply:
    I knew Don Mayfield personally. He never brought up the subject that he thought Banjo was his breding to me personally. I don't know where he would have got the idea at. It certainly wasn't from me. Ch. Nemo and his brother Ch. Chip was half Mayfield blood. I was never known to be a paper hanger or a liar. I was never a fucking peddler. There is a lot of paper out there that came about when they thought I was gone for good, that ain't correct. But that was other peoples doing. But the papers on Banjo, or any other dog I choose to make public are just like I say. Like I said, I used to go by and visit with old Don. I ain't never bought a dog from Don Mayfield. He was done when I came in. I went to his yard in about 1983 wasn't a dog on the yard had ever had a scratch on it. I thanked him for showing me around. And I left, without buying a dog. The Mayfield blood I used came from working dogs I seen go with my own eyes, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE BLOODLINES I USED TO DEVELOPE MY LINE! Why would I put a cur dog on Banjo's papers like Sack if he was off some good Mayfield dogs. When I ran Mayfield papers on other Champions? Your powers of logic and reason are suspect if you think like that. People who hang paper do it to sell puppies. I AIN"T NEVER SOLD A FUCKING PUPPY IN MY LIFE.

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i am in 30 years
    and things that happen to don ( other dogman to ) happen to me to ..not exactly the same
    of course...but finding out after some yaers about wrong peds is not uniqeu ..........

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right 1983/84 he just had sold his private stuf to europe .....

19. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

They died out in British isles , because what Don send was in general poor,,,

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

or the understanding was pretty poor on that moment .....who knows