1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayfield crosses

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by billbulldog, Jan 11, 2015.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..YOUR 100%..CORRECT S-BEAM....THOSE LINES STOOD ON THEIR OWN,AND STILL DID..long before and after the.. THE pureofthepure...lol...CAME OVER AND JUST DISAPPEARED ..APART FROM THE ODD DOG...some guys fantasise that all the good dogs bred in europe were secretly bred off ...dmgenes..lol...

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

what i tel i also have heard from people who live there and owned spike genes ...
    but i am not gonne dispute that from the isl;and
    i mean is it not ridiculas (limey/dave )
    shouting loud bulshit the keystone's dogs are nothing ..but ducked them sence they are in the country ....emil must have hard life ..is lying sence he took over the spike genes
    he nevr send a weight ..he never eact on a weight from
    dog open face got white turned around and walk away ......
    his friend cobra joop did the same lol but joop so far as i know nevr talked stupid just told me in the face yani mine harley 4 time vs you for get it.
    and aslo one time when visit him in his house (i went behind them hahahah)
    yany what you wanne drink eat ..but harley forget it lol
    spike was open 20.5 mine george to ........no way ..they escape with him to the usa for his fourth of he won ;) came back with big stories ....selling pups ...
    when the ban came 1993(is of now ) big stories ..they escape to the Island ....
    only one raeson selling pups
    idid not move had 20 dogs on that moment ..nothing til 2004 whole yard emptyed out together 32 dogs ...but he not al ...hahahahah

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...the rants+raves ...off a lunatic....one word ya need..k...prozac...

4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Yes I agree 100% ...by 1990s in British isles the Mayfield blood was all but gone in a pure form ...only a tiny percent of that blood in the back of pedigrees ,,,

5. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the active limey kennels were a uk outfit. these are the people that campaigned the winners and best of the blood. the dutch limey kennels were at the tail end of things and from what i saw were more into breeding and keeping things pure , going down the mayfield route themselves.for me there was 1 limey kennels and that was the uk outfit.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes i think big dave went the wrong ..
    1 to much commencense
    2 breeding wise
    have given the weighs to dave Always ..truth lol
    but as i told after he saw keystone's sandri vs jansses's blondie
    he just forgot that keystone kennels exciste lol
    and the winner was blondie
    as dave said ..it could go eather way

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right keeping things pure .......that was the mistake .....spike was a cros of a pure family
    and when you build a family around a cros dog ...then you get a kind of pure ...but not a pure family
    its about crossing between family's

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...well if ..YOU...had tried something...different in the same house...with NO blinkers on and NO phone in your ear...who knows...?????

9. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i do not believe for a second that spike was mayfield bred, i believe hammonds version of the pedigree.mayfield claimed numerous dogs as his own when they worked out like gr ch banjo / ch spike. he only claimed good ones were his and had pedigrees hung lol...why is it no dogs with his own name on them for the past 20 years performed as well as these dogs making gr chamand champion or producing multi winners etc ?

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

,,,thats true,,just like his underling-study..k...claiming all good dogs are really off his dogs....lol..

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

5 years you came up with the same ...and we had talks about ....
    the talk was in the mayfield dogs topic ...200 pages lol
    believe what you want ......no problem
    but sometimes i wonder about dann ....he bought 11/12 dogs at the same time
    did don choose the dogs for or he choose himself ?
    i bought total 5 dogs ..but not in one time ...5 over the years ..and different family's
    don have choosen al he send me ......and told some about them
    he called dann quik and me slow .. ?????/
    evrything is FINE . people know the story of keystone over the last 30 years ..
    but not you ..don't worry you not the only one ......

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i can tel you people are bissy with the genes .....
    even limey ...bit crossed he use them ..so he can say ,,no its not for the keystone blood lol

13. Didn't mayfield claim boudreaux's eli was off his crybaby dog.

14. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Never seen any pure Mayfield dog that came to the British Isles act or preform like the Ch ,Spike dogs ,,, two different types ,,,Mayfield dogs in general ware poor ,,,the complete opposite of the Spike /Nelis /Tug dogs ,,,, all ware tough dogs ,,, no way was Ch Spike a Mayfield bloodline...

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...that 100%...for sure...major difference..in every aspect...^^^^

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nelis pppff ...man why limey ducked with nelis and spike ect ect tel me .....pleae explain me lol

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bondie is been a good one no doubt ..and i believe spike also good .....

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

why balkan come here for interview ..i don't hink because i sold a cople of quietrs and looke dto the other side .....
    one of the most beutiful mag's ever seen .....the editors of the mag where zinetti and sk
    friend of sk ..came aslo to buy ..never a bad word about them lol
    sk was 14 when otto arrived in the south of Italia ...he was the nougbour of the owner of otto and seen it al ....inclusive tumbac
    januari 2015 ...ped with only mayfield and keystone hot hot ...
    ped bred by gary deaf and cold
    why limey don't answer qeustion on topics about him ..and leave the topics
    like how where the litter mates of your cold deaf dog ,,very simple has nothing to tel
    why janssen and limey ducked mayfield/keystone sence 1982 . you think it have to do with the reason i smoked a joint lol
    why fwk and stb from holland faked keystone peds ........so the keystone dog looked more
    a stb dog ....fwk have putted a complete diff ped on them .....because there is a place in this world where they are happy with hansome genes ......and here we laughed about them
    not one keystone bred under contract has quitte in the box ?...neither when loose

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

while i was writing last post ..emil was here ..but don't say nothing ....meaby joint to big lol

20. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Who you on about keystone,,,? King Limey , Limey Kennels ,,ware a English kennels ,,,I doubt they ducked you ,, did you ever challenge these English men...?