1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayday q???

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bullyboi, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

What was GR CH mayday ROM chain weight and conditioned weight???

I know he was on the bigger side cw 70+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2006
  2. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

IT wont let me see it but i think i seen it before but peds online is inaccurate. alot....it might be right but jw if anyone else knows

i cant see it so what does it say it is on there?

4. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

His chain weight is 75 lbs.

5. youngster

youngster Big Dog

damn that's a big boy. does any know his conditioned wieght?

6. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

show 65 lbs

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

he was done at a few weights....CW(catch weight), 58, 60, 65, last one was set at 65 but ended up doing him cw agian.

8. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

thanks for the responses,

tab was he still growing when he was matched at 58, ?

edit: i only ask because 75 chain weight (which i heard he was) down to 58 is alot inbetween.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  9. youngster

youngster Big Dog

how about his offspring and there offspring. are Mayday dogs bigger in size? or was he just big?

10. simms

simms CH Dog

In my Exp, No they are not ......IMO Mayday,was a fluke of his own genetics.

11. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

it must have been hard to match him since he was so big.

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

the ones I have seen in person were between40-45 more or less.CW. though they were crosses. so that might be a big factor in the size also. i have yet to see a heavy mayday dog in person.basically 1/2-3/4 crosses.and those were all crosses with bolio.

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Well your thinking about a dog that is already smaller...you know 3-8 lbs...depending on teh dogs body structure...but a bigger dog with so much muscular structures also has a lot more room for water and fat...and water is heavy as hell...so when they are that big in order for the dog to breath real good a lot of fat is left behind and taking water out during that process makes a big dellerence....I saw a 74 lb Gator dog brought down to 53...he was a machine...and still strong so he wasnt to stripped and had good air and reserves...