1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday or maverick

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JAZZi CHiCK, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Which do u think is better

2. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

maverick imo

3. im lookin 4 some maverick u c my avatar dog thats my busters bitch she buster top n bottom i breed her 2 her half brother and i wanna shoot some maverick into that

4. Mayday IMHO.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i'd take bullyson stuff over rb/J stuff. but would take a mayday dog over a maverick dog.

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

nobody has explained why they chose the way they did

7. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i would choose maverick nmainly because i think he throws better dogs and i dont like maydogs , they look like big clumsy hound dogs, and maydays fifth was bullshit

8. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

mayday for sure. imo

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Boze i didnt see u on the mayday vs big john thread.If u say his fifth was bs who would u pick in a match of the two?and why do u say his fifth was bs?If u dont mind me asking

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

big and clumsy? you must not have seen many mayday dogs because clumsy isn't how i'd describe them at all.

anyways these comparison threads are retarded. are you asking opinions on which produced better or which was the better dog?

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

naus i know there are some real good ones out there a buddy of mine likes them a lot and to be honest i just dont like the looks of them, i no looks dont mean shit and if one was given to me i would certainly not turn it down but when there are so many good bloodlines out there i mine as well choose one i like to look at. as far as his fifth being bullshit he went into tent i believe who is the blood behind mayday and i just heard the fifth was a roll over just to add a gr ch to maydays sire. is it true not sure but i trust the man i heard i from. now as far as breeding well im an eli man all the way and believe it is the strongest highest pruducing line out there and that includes all strains of eli, such as rascal, nigerino, bullyson, and the strains down from themm

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

5th was into cody i believe who was a big rough dog. on the road with a smaller dog across from dt. i doubt your " friend" has anything good to say about dt lol.

13. benson

benson Pup

maverick by far, they cant be compared

14. Boze

Boze Top Dog

true, but you dont find it a little weird that tant would allow two dogs off yellow to go into each other, not saying cody was not good but tant would look good either way it just usually does not happen, it just seems like circle jerk. also the man i heard it from is not who you think

15. i was going to outcross my busters bitch puppy 2 a maverick dog i ibreed my bitch 2 her half brother

16. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

why are people taking this thread so serious

now would you still go for maverick if some clown was standing behind it?

17. it depends....i breed game dogs with game dogs i know forsho that the pups should b good bcu mom n dad r good and dere parents was damn good.....now the maverick not so sure i dont know who own's a good 1 ...i have other males redboy/jocko...eli...eli/tab.....jenkins....jenklins/tab....redboy/jeep/rascal.....and carver/pistolpete

18. it depends....i breed game dogs with game dogs i know forsho that the pups should b good bcu mom n dad r good and dere parents was damn good.....now the maverick not so sure i dont know who own's a good 1 ...i have other males redboy/jocko...eli...eli/tab.....jenkins....jenklins/tab....redboy/jeep/rascal.....and carver/pistolpete

19. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

not sure if trolling

20. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

When the hook was made DT didn't know who they were bringing..males at 65 was all. Mayday came in over the limit and they paid the forfeit. It was during the wash or some bullshit that big man started asking questions. When them boys came clean that the animal was infact Mayday, it was off. DT took his money and kept it moving. When they got all the bullshit squared away it was to be at CW on the new date. So after 2 trips, pushing uphill, in DT backyard, FAR from top physical form, Mayday became a Grand Champion. Not too shabby if you ask me. And I'm sure this has been told in a few different ways. The person who told me this was a very well known dogman from the northern most borough of NYC who was very close with CML..with that said, it could all be total bullshit as I wasnt there...lmao- Happy Thanksgiving folks.