1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayday off springs at it best

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gogettem, Mar 12, 2010.

1. gogettem

gogettem Pup

I love the mayday stuff not all of it but a lot of it which direct off spring of mayday do you guys think is the best.

2. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

lukane and barracuda,also luigui (all good peformers and producers!!!)as far as best barracuda and lukane would b a coin toss.but i may b parshall since iv got a few off lukane.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  3. gogettem

gogettem Pup

to be honest barracuda himself was good but he didnt produce good at all but the females off him make damn good out crosses

4. gogettem

gogettem Pup

i love kane but twisted and oso were verrrry good aslo

5. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

what about cockdiesiel or norigea??

6. gogettem

gogettem Pup

cd was good and noriaga but oso was the only one that was close to kane twisted won best in show over barracuda

7. gogettem

gogettem Pup

rooftopdrop wats the bottom two your lukane stuff

8. rooftopdrop

rooftopdrop Big Dog

bottom is daughter of deadlift her bottom is red devil,also have (one) thats daughter of friscoXlukane

9. gogettem

gogettem Pup

pm me rooftop