1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by HELLACUDA!!!, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I will post my german sheppard as POR and Rom tomorrow too buddy.:D

2. I can dig where u come'n from. Do u think or has anyone heard of them sellin animals that aint tru to their papers tho? Besides the POR's and ROM's...

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i dont think they are paperhung but dude has peddlar written all over him. not saying the dogs cant be good but if i want game dogs i want them from a dogman. if you already have them then give em a chance and just be honest with yourself. good dogs are where u find them but you can increase your chances in finding them by gettin a dog from a high percentage breeding;)

4. Logical, yes.. Not as easy as it sounds.. Who's in such a hurry to sell their work'n stuff?! I kno I wouldn't be.. And if I did I don't think it would be a pup I thought was gonna be a worth anything... And if all of its actin right they aint goin anywhere. The used to call my ppl the black santa clause... But thru the course of his being "santa" he drop'd some gifts on some real dogmen who dug him for being willing to spend the bread and steer'd him in the right direction. We done got dogs off "reputable" MF's who claimed to be send'n a hunt'n dog.. What they sent was CRAP that only made alota noise during the hunt..!! I don't doubt that their fictional accounts are for read'n enjoyment. What yall kno about go'n hard K?

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

the difference between workin stock and family pets is adult dogs sale for more than puppies. if you are just wanting to breed annd sale mayday pups then ur prob good wih what you got. nice ped and im sure the dogs look the part as does mayhem

6. Our pups stay within the camp... How u supposed to watch em if ur gonna
    sell them...? That aint what WE tryna do but figured it was a place to start.
    None of the stuff paid for was cold.. Not by far.! But we aint pay a DIME for
    the stuff that's bout 15mo or these pups or the pups about to drop.. All of
    that is what we about to be sift'n thru. We sale corso's wit pretty papers..
    Wit these bull dogs doe... BOY u almost had me goin!!! I'm confident its good
    stuff on the ground right now. We shall c!!!

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Good luck, might be the real deal!

8. What yall heard about pit king.? I kno yall go say peddler, but do yall think that he's at least put'n the right stuff together?

9. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

Its a little more than putting the right stuff together bruh....if you throw shit at the wall long enough, something's gonna stick...i know what you trying to do, we're in the same boat seems like...especially dropping dollars on bullshit, been there, wont go back....i had to learn the hard way my friend, but patience....and as of today, right now, im plugged with a pretty decent dogman that i can pick up a tip or too from....just keep pushin' and do right by YOUR dogs and NO EXCUSES, believe what'cha see and take it from there....Good Luck wit' what u tryn to do man...

10. Thanx 4 da well wish'n. I understand completely what yall say'n too.
    But would u buy a pup down from a DOY? Is that work'n stock?