1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MAY 1,2 & 3 ADBA show in NC

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by roe1880, Apr 21, 2009.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Re: MAY 1,2 & 3 ADBA show in NC

You should bring an extra, just in case, lol!!!

2. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

ROEEEEEE!!!!!!!you ready for NC.
    Damn PurePit 15 HOURS:eek: i guess im lucky.
    will be there to see some nice dogs:D.
    Lets get ready to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:D

3. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey Pure pit I almost always carry 2 on me...lol... Hey Octavio, man we stoked out here... we might be bringing Eliezer also.. we were at his house last night seeing the pups and we started to convince him so we will see if he comes down... he wont be able to bring any dogs but he will be able to see how great it all is in the ADBA... he's still a bit upset he cant get his ADBA paperwork straight yet... They are asking for some info on dogs in his females 3 & 4th generation which he has no idea about, but what is more strange is that he has sent them the AADR, SDR, & NKC papers and they are still questioning certain dogs...:(:confused:

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Does anyone know how much it will cost for registering a dog per show? also..can you register for either shows on either days or are there any specifics to it lol, sorry this will be our first show by the ADBA so I'm not sure.

5. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Damn homie hope he gets it fixed tell him to go and blow off some steam.

6. Re: MAY 1,2 & 3 ADBA show in NC

They have registration both days. It normally is open till around 10 or so. It will vary per club. So you can register either day. It is $18 per dog per show.

7. diva

diva CH Dog

Only a few more days! :D

8. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Looking forward to attending!! :)

9. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

We'll be there with 2. :)

10. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

[​IMG]

11. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

12. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I was wondering if anyone knows the hotels they might be staying at, it would be great to see some friendly faces :). We are coming up there Saturday, hopefully make it to the second show and then the first show for Sunday.
    -Megan.

13. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

bump.......?

14. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

I will be camping at the show. :)

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Just made our hotel resv. heh
    We're all excited over here.:)

16. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Show site:

BURKE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
    145 Bost Rd. Morganton, NC 28655

Below is a link to mapquest for directions:
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Morganton&state=NC&address=145+Bost+Rd

***Directions:

Interstate 40 travelling west towards Asheville, NC: Take the Jamestown Road Exit #100, turn right at the top of the ramp, at the fifth light turn left onto North Green Street/Highway 181, at the next light turn right onto Bost Road. The Fairgrounds are less than 1/4 of a mile on the left.

Interstate 40 travelling east towards Hickory, NC: Take the Jamestown Road Exit #100, turn left at the top of the ramp, at the fifth light turn left onto North Green Street/Highway 181, at the next light turn right onto Bost Road. The Fairgrounds are less than 1/4 of a mile on the left.

17. diva

diva CH Dog

We're leaving out in the morning. Everyone have a safe trip!

18. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

I want to thank everyone who attended!!!:) Especially the folks who drove long distances. I enjoyed seeing all of the dogs at the show!! I guess some of the dog owners are ok as well!!!!

[​IMG]

I want to thank everyone who helped put on the show. It took alot of hard work holding the 4 shows and 3 weightpulls. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!!!!!!!!!

19. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

glad it went well...... now we need some pics. sense i missed out....... :D.

20. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I thought saturday was better than sunday. The judging on saturday was much better. Most of the people left after the show on saturday, and didnt care to show under the particular judges on sunday. I thought the show was good overall, i didnt win, but my dogs littermate brother took few wins over the weekend.