1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

match weight

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kdue, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

this is hypothetically speaking of course

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Well you are damn sure acting like a newbee. Who in ther right mind knows there dog is best a 39 but calls 40? WHY that is one of the dumest things I have ever heard of. Why not 39. the only reaso I would see it it to jump on a dog that was a CH and you know you could beat him any other reason is just well Stupid and you know what they sa a fool and his money are soon parted.

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

ok J and woody

lord knows I wouldnt mind going back and forth with yall

but this is the type of stuff we talk about around a barrel fire with some cold beers

I like the points yall made and I keep that in mind when I move to china

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

future communist!

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

LOLOLOLOL

it just that I cant say much more than that

being a law abiding citizen and all

6. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Rotf lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

frank let me know when you get to china.

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its just a discussion Rally

9. willypete

willypete Big Dog

take it to the chat

10. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

i don't see how this thread is stupid. it shows how people try to get their dogs to a certain weight and the myths of some of those techniques, what the disadvantages and advantages are to doing so and how people logically percieve those ideas to be effective. i've never heard of the matchstick idea.

11. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

more like chinatown

HAHAHAHAHAH:D

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

here's a question for all you..
    how do you know what is your dogs best weight?
    im sure someone that weightpulls at different weight classes and has done it for awhile can answer this better since no one here knows anything about matchweight:rolleyes:

13. preme

preme CH Dog

LOLOLOL ......................................
    FRANKS NEVER GETTING TO CHINA WITHTHAT THOUGHT PROCESS.....................:cool:

14. The thread is doing well for a supositional topic. Just remember that under this thread, we are in 1970.......I have bell bottom pants, and afro, and an 8-ball....lmao

thank you all for conducting yourselves as gentlemen.

15. kdue

kdue Big Dog

to add what would be the disadvantages in bringing your dog up or down? remember this is all hypothetical! and thank you all for your inputs!

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Dont forget Rocky, your driving one badass ride too. GTO or maybe a Chevelle SS:D....lots of ponies

17. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

I'll help set the mood...1972 SS 454
    [​IMG]

The dog and I in here with our gear in the trunk.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  18. general

general Big Dog

if there was ever a goden rule to learn in the dog game in the 70s it would be " dont ever give away weight". dont try to rewrite history !!

19. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

back in the day you would call weight at your condition weight thats the point anything else would tech be otc bringing a dog under or over is just plain ignorant... as far as the sticks for empty thats been used for a long time sometimes they wont empty so its needed this method makes them empty rite there it has nothing to do with bringing down the weight. if you do what you are supposed to witch is weight more than once a day you will know your dogs weight by looking at him before or after feed hints how you bring them at weight. When it was legal if you where too get use to this practice you would not have a problem. man man man back in the day i would love to hook up with some of you guys id be leavin with lays

20. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

good post!