1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Massachusetts kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by pitbullnebula, Aug 14, 2012.

1. pitbullnebula

pitbullnebula Banned

I was wondering if there was any kennels in massachusetts that i could talk to and possibly visit so i can gain some good knowledge about these dogs. i do have experience with these dogs but the problem lies with i used to own some game dogs a long while ago but switched to the bullies for seven years cuz i liked the look of them but ended up unhappy with the rest of the dog so earlier this year i was able to buy a good female named chloe she is a heavy tab bitch with redboy rascal cross i would like to meet some of the people that have been doing this for a while and reeductate myself with these dogs as i am from the massachusetts area. i understand not everyone wants a new guy around but i need to learn thank you in advance for any help anyone gives me