1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland doggers

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kieferthepit, Nov 12, 2013.

1. maydogs

maydogs Pup

Do u have a ped on your mayday female and how is your partnes machobuck stuff breed. I have a son of machobuck will be getting some more mayday stuff next year also.

2. This is a pic ill be swnding the url in five min

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

3. maydogs

maydogs Pup

Cool i had a very good son of CUDA that i got from ruff n tuff cool folks they had tons of CUDA dogs when i was down there.

4. maydogs

maydogs Pup

5. maydogs

maydogs Pup

6. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

7. maydogs

maydogs Pup

8. Machobuck dogs are great bulldogs. Most of the doggers here from maryland are from baltimore haha.

9. maydogs

maydogs Pup

10. West bmore took a great hit tonight, smh

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Really? man them fools that got busted were thugs not dogmen. They did their dirt that got them into the mess and did dogs on the side. They had no love for the dogs or respect for the folks that do it right. And they weren't very smart about how they did it either.

12. 100% I agree. I just hope the city doesn't come down on everyone for this bullshit

13. MCS I wasn't simpathizing at all, please don't misunderstand, I hate when byb with money are given quality dogs just to f#@! The dogs up

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ok I got you....They did screw those dogs for sure. That part is ashame.
    Looks like they are on to something, it is a second bust in a couple days off a 2009 drug case.
    Someone rolled over to beat some charges lol hope they got witness protection going for them

15. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Wat dumbass doing dirt leaves a dead dog in their back yard..wat idiots..smdh

16. O yea please believe, one bust +interrogation + three days + another bust = a rat!!!! But couldn't be too hard these idiots were cream of the crop, when it comes to idiots smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. Alydar

Alydar Pup

I'm in Maryland in AA county. We have plenty of Game-Dog people in the area.

18. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

U close to me im bout 5 minutes from the bridge,do u kno duane?