1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Marty

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Junebug, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Whats going on marty? I have had a couple of post/threads deleted without explanation. Do you have a problem?

2. Marty

Marty Guest

I didn't delete them, you got a problem?

3. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

I think my initial post clearly states what my problem is. Do you not consider it a problem? BTW, the adult response would have been: " I didn't delete your post BUT i will get to the bottom of this and get back to you."

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Junebug normally when a post is deleted a small explanation is given at the bottom of where your post use to be. Not sure what thread it was in but if you tell us what one it was in we can look into it.

6. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Stand up response colbydogs. Straight to the point and very professional.

7. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

The post in question is on the "Spike" thread. No need to look into the thread that i had deleted, it was a while ago and i am not interested in revisiting that one.

This situation brings up an interesting question: How many folks have the authority to delete post? Why wasn't protocol (as outlined by you) followed? Could this be personal? The last question is really my only concern. If it is indeed personal, i would expect this person to step forward and act like an adult.

8. ImMe

ImMe Pup

It's just a post homie, relax you came at him (Marty) sideways be asking is there a problem when you nor him know who deleted the post!

OLD SAYING- You have to give respect to earn respect!!!!!

9. Marty

Marty Guest

For your info the reason Gaven was...

Post being responded to was edited

And I or any of my mods can edit/delete anything we fell is inappropriate so whats your problem?

10. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

What was inappropriate?

11. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Two replies from the SITE OWNER and yet no indication of who deleted my post HMMMMMM. Peds online II:rolleyes:

In order to promote a positive image of this great breed, it is imperative that we conduct ourselves with integrity and maturity at ALL TIMES.

12. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

Do you call integrity trying to start something with someone when this hole situation isn't a big deal. Im sure you would have gotten the answers you were looking for if you wouldn't have Started this thread out by being RUDE. The fact that you suddenly think that the delete is personal proves that you are over paranoid and jump to conclusions, you seem to have lots of the same traits as the people that are giving our breed such a hard time. I would just like to ask you to please next time you have a question please try to use some integrity and be mature.

13. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I did it. And I did it because I deleted the post you were responding to. And if I didn't go into enough detail to suit you sorry about that. It might be that the reason for a post being edited or deleted doesnt show up if you aren't a mod or an administrator.

The fact is that I don't know you from Adam and have nothing at all against you personally. If I delete or edit questionable content in a post I'll also delete any post responding to that post since the original deletion makes the second post redundant. That is even if I agree with the second post. Sorry to have ruffled any feathers.

14. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Thank you for your mature and informative post.

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

You two are tripin me out Im in stitches I cant stop...LOL

16. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Glad to be of help :)

17. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

This shit is retarded. :rolleyes:

18. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

they are some good dogs from what i've heard. A buddy of mine had one down from spike real heavy on it. I like what I saw and unfortunately he lost him before he was able to breed him. He along with alot others around were anxiously awaiting to see how he produced but it never happened. Again, I've only seen one but have heard they are good dogs. TG is making a few breedings with some frozen semen off of him. I'm looking into getting one. The reason you dont hear alot is they're not that many around anymore and the people who have them dont come off of them. Real eli/carver crosses are the way to go. Real eli/carver crosses! It's all a gamble so get one take a chance but I would go to the source and he does check his stock so aside from the bad you hear about him you still have to give credit to his dogs. Crocodile is a spike/frisco cross and he's doing pretty good but it's not hard to be overshadowed with a stud lineup like that.

Looks like the post was not deleted. I have a problem with statement #11 which could potentially be viewed as incriminating. Considering whats been happening lately, i would hate to lose another great dogman to some loose lips, right bullyson;)

19. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

.....but i have been known to overreact when it comes to this breed that i love so much. If it is okay with gameexchange (the youngman who made the statement) and the site owner, i would like to post this on toms site and see what he has to say about it.